Want it?

Natasha's Pov:

"Are you packing?" She was trying to look at my lap while she asked.

Alright, I didn't expect her to say that..

"Want it?" But God I love making her flustered.

"Wh-What?"

"Here, I always pack an extra jacket in the car. You've been talking about clothes this whole ride, I don't blame you, I know you don't want to get punished by your boss because of your short skirt." I handed her the piece of clothing smirking at her, and oh she was a blushing mess.

"I..yeah, I was talking about the j-jacket."

"Sure, darling." I slipped my hand between her thighs, and I could feel her closing them on me even more, not handling the heat I'm sending her.
I didn't stop there, I went even higher to the point where I could feel her thong, and when I liked my position I stopped and rested my hand there.

About a minute later, I could feel her gripping my arm, moving her hips, trying to make some friction with my hand, and she does seem like she needs some right now.

"Stop the car. STOP the fucking car Natasha!!" I parked the car on the side of the road immediately.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I swear I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"No, I'm not okay. You can't just do that."

I moved my hand as fast as I can not wanting to make her more uncomfortable, but she was faster than me and held it in place.

"Don't you dare move it." I didn't know what to do or what to say, still trying to figure out what's happening.

"Is your car tinted?" She asked and left her seat sitting on my lap.

Just then I realized what's going on, and there's no way I'm gonna let her dominate me.

"If I were you, I'd have watched my tone, little one." I said, leaving a slap on her ass, and she jumped at my action.

"What are you gonna do about it? Fuck me? Go ahead, what are you waiting for?"

"Oh you little bitch." I held her hair in a fist, but before I can do anything my phone started ringing, and I could see from where I'm sitting that it's Yelena who's calling.

~~~~~
Y/n's Pov:

I whined when I saw her answering her phone, but stopped when she put two fingers inside my mouth, catching me off guard.

I started sucking on them, while grinding on her. And I stopped when I felt something as hard as a rock under me. I could see her looking at me from the corner of my eye, but that didn't stop me.

I touched where I thought she's packing, and she instantly held me so close to her, stopping me, "Oh fuck" a moan slipped through her mouth, and ended the phone right away without saying goodbye.

"Honey stop, I don't think you can handle me that way, don't get yourself in trouble." Her facial expressions got cold all of the sudden, removing her fingers from between my lips and released me from her tight grip, resting her hands on my hips.

"But I want you..." I hid my face in the crook of her neck.

"And that's not right, I'm your boss y/n, please now, get off me so we can go to work. We're already late enough."

I could feel a tear slip down my face quietly, as I removed myself, and got back to my seat. She tried to wipe it away, but I slapped her hand away from me.

I could feel my heart sinking.
Why did she push me away like that?

~~~~~
Natasha's Pov:

As soon as we got to the company, she got out of the car without looking behind, but I can't hold her back right now. I need to sort something out first.

I went to Yelena's office, to end all of this mess.

And go back to HER.

I slammed her office door open, closing it behind me.

"What do you want huh? What did you mean on the phone? TELL ME." I couldn't help but to raise my voice at her. I NEED to let some anger out.

"Natasha, calm down."

"I am calm, but YOU don't get to tell me what to do with my life. And YOU can't stalk me around."

"Why are you all angry at me, if there's nothing between you two? I'm telling you, you can't have anything with her. What's so hard to do? Why are you mad? She's your employee Natasha."

"As I said there's nothing between us, we just happened to start a light friendship, that's all. But you can't tell me what to do! And why can I not have a relationship with her?"

"Because I know her, and you'll only get hurt by her. She's not right for you Natasha."

"Is that why you drugged her drink that night?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiii

Dramaaa...I know!!

Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment if you did.💕💕