From her curling iron

Y/n's Pov:

I was trying to work, but after my little thing that happened with Romanoff, I couldn't quite focus, so I decided it's better if I get some air.

When I went out to stand next to the huge opened window I was met by my dearest friend Wanda, "Hey sweetheart" she gave me a quick hug and then placed her hand on my back, "Hey Wand-" she interrupted me raising her voice at me a little "what's that on your neck Y/n?" She asked pointing towards my neck,
"It's nothing Wands it's just an allergic reaction, nothing more" I lied...again.
"What from?" Before I could answer, I heard a voice that made me feel like I'm on fire "From her curling iron."...Romanoff. "Oh it's nothing to worry about." I told Wanda, I think I'm fucked, I should've said the same lie for both women, but how am I supposed to know they would find out.

"Y/n, my office now!" Yep totally fucked.

I ran as fast as I can to try and catch up with her, but it didn't work out much.

I burst through the door behind her, " I can explain ev-" I tried to continue but she spoke before I could, "Is it from this guy at the party? Did he give it to you?" I didn't know what to say, so I just stood silent. "Answer me y/n!! Just fucking Answer!" "No it's not him." I said barely above a whisper, she stepped closer, "Why did you lie to me this morning?" She said disappointed not believing me.

"I can't really tell you right now" I said while looking at the ground, "But you can make out with me while sleeping with someone else? Get out y/n, I don't want to see you now." Ouch, technically she started the make out session....nope it's my fault but I really can't tell her what happened, but I do owe her an apology.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could explain myself better, but what happened is personal." I looked at her to see her stepping closer to me. "And having my tongue down your throat isn't personal?" She said bluntly, alright that wasn't expected, and now I'm a flushing mess

Suddenly Yelena came in which made us step away from each other, listen I don't hate her but she tends to always come in at the wrong timing, ok maybe not this time because I really feel like disappearing.

"Did I interrupt something?" Yelena asked raising her eyebrow at Romanoff, "No Yelena, Y/n was about to get out." Romanoff looked at me waiting for me to leave, guess we have to continue this another time. And just like that, I left.

"Y/n what was that about?" As soon as I stepped out of her door I was met by an angry looking Wanda who was tilting her head at me.

"It's nothing Wands, I burned myself with a curling iron, but didn't think it would leave such a mark, so I thought it was an allergic reaction, that's all it is." Not gonna lie I was kinda nervous, her tilted head is kind of intimidating.

"You might lie to your boss, but that doesn't work on me Y/n. I know you more than you could ever imagine." Oh no Wands, believe me it didn't work on her either.

"I-, you remember that night when you picked me up from-" I was interrupted by Romanoff, "enough of this chit chat, get back to work." She said sternly, good now she's mad at me.

"We'll continue this later" Wanda gave my hand that she was holding a little squeeze before she left, leaving me with the mad boss who I kissed this morning.

"We need to talk." she said now looking more relaxed but still has that anger inside her. "Follow me." she went back to her office that was empty of people, so apparently Yelena left.

She sat on a couch near her her desk and tapped the seat next to her as a sign for me to sit, and I did as I was told.

"What happened that night Y/n?" She asked and I can see she's a little bit concerned about what I'm going to say.

As I was about to start talking a knock on the door interrupted us...again.

Romanoff tried to ignore it but the person behind the door didn't stop knocking, "Come in" Romanoff said and one an employee opened the door. " Miss Romanoff you have a meeting with Danvers Industries in five minutes." he said, "Alright, I'm coming." she said and he left,. She looked back at me and hugged me and I can feel myself melting in her embrace.

"I know there's something wrong. But we'll go through it together, and we'll finish this talk when we come back from the meeting, and nothing will interrupt us. I know it's not the guy from the party, I just wanted to get the answer out of you." she said looking down then back up at me.

"How do you know?" I asked confused.

"I trust you." Liar.

"Nope that's not the reason." I looked at her daring her to say the truth.

"I kind of checked the camera footage from the party." She said scratching the back of her neck.

"Is that the reason why you left me this morning?"

"Kind of, not really."

Why would she do such a thing?

"I think you should go, you have a meeting." I said.

"You're coming with me." Romanoff said.

"Why?"

"From now on, you're my personal assistant not just a secretary. " She said sending a small smile my way.

"I thought I already was." I nudged her hand, and laughed a bit. But stopped when I didn't hear her laugh too, I looked at her and saw her staring at me with a soft look I can't really explain, it's like she's admiring my face.

"I think you're more than that." She leaned in and kissed me softly, leaving me speechless, and took my hand taking me with her to the meeting.

I'm starting to feel things I've never felt before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone,
that was a long chapter, I hope you enjoy it.
And guess what? I'm going to update one more chapter today😁😁😁😁😁