Fuck...You.

Natasha's Pov:

After two months of not being able to touch her, to kiss her, to have her in my arms. It drove me crazy that I'm running after someone just wanting her to be in my sight twenty-four hours a day. I called her multiple times a day to try to catch her at work but nothing had worked, and it was only killing me. But now, oh now she's going to be all mine and only mine.

The sight of her under me with her wrists pinned above her head, her hair wet, her lustful eyes not knowing they'll get her in more trouble, her perfect naked body that is inviting me to ruin the shit out of her, is all just making me harder by the second.

I spread her legs wider for me so I can get a better reach of her face and I did not waste a second to kiss her aggressively showing dominance over her, but I didn't think I'd have a strange feeling in my stomach when she moaned softly in my mouth. I can feel her getting impatient wanting to be fucked by the way she was rocking her hips up to my crotch. So I broke the kiss.

"Patience kitten." I know she's far away from Patience right now.

I removed my hand's placement to her hips so I can pin it down. Then I slowly move one hand to her left boob and start playing with her nipple, I slowly went to her neck and started marking her everywhere until I reached the behind of her ear and she let out a loud moan causing me to suck harder and harder making sure it will not be easy to hide.

Then I gently started to suck on her right boob while playing with the other. Her moans were music to my ears, wanting them to never stop only to get louder. I moved to her left boob to give it the same attention it deserves.

I left a trail of kisses from between her boobs to her needy pussy unbearably slow making me smirk knowing she's not getting her way easily.

"Will you stop with the teasing already, and fuck me!" I didn't expect anything else I know she won't be able to handle more teasing especially when she's dripping wet on my knee like that.

I push my knee harder between her legs making her eyes roll back for a second.
I lean down to her face.

"I want to watch you fall apart." I whispered in her ear seductively.

"Then fuck me like you mean it Natasha." She said looking me right in the eyes so confident with her choice of words.

"Safeword is red you understand? Because I don't think I'll be able to stop myself when you say only stop." She nodded.

"I need words baby girl. Or else-" I removed my knee.
"I'll stop." She basically became a  moaning mess under me, trying to buckle her hips to my knee but my hand that's pinning her down stopping her from doing so.

"Fuck me Natashaaaaa..... FUCK MEEE!!"

within two seconds my clothes joined hers on the floor revealing my hard cock that's proudly standing up touching my stomach by how much she has turned me on already.

I grabbed her immediately off the bed to her standing on her knees in front of me.

I can see how her eyes and mouth are wide open drooling at the size of my cock.

"Natasha...I- I- you're so..big, this can't fit in my mouth to fit other places. It's as tall as my forearm and it's just soo big, I don't think I'll be able to take it.." She was staring at my cock the whole time trying to measure it.

It only made me smirk hard on her.

"Come on baby, I know you can be a good girl for mommy and try."
I held her chin up to make her look in my eyes.

"Yes mommy." She nodded so innocently still questioning herself if she can take it.

"Since you can't talk slap me twice on my thigh if you need me to stop,you hear me baby?"