Natasha

Natasha's Pov:

We were about to head to the meeting but Y/n's phone rang and when she answered it she seemed to get all excited.

She looked around us to check there's nobody looking at us and took my hand, not gonna lie, her action surprised me a little, but her touch, oh God her touch feels so soft, "Can I take a short break pleaseee?? I promise I won't be late, I'll stay extra time working today, I'll do whatever you want, but please I really want to go see him." she begged for my acceptance... beginning I like it, but who's that guy? And why does she want to meet him this bad?

"And who's this guy?" I questioned curious to know.
"You know what? No you're coming with me to the meeting." Why is she dying to meet him? I don't like that.

"He's like a big brother to me, and he  came to see me, I haven't seen him in a long while." she tried to explain quickly for me so I get to agree.

"Fine, just don't take long." As fast as the words left my mouth she jumped on me and hugged me, which I returned back, I can't even describe how warm I feel when she's in my arms.
Thankfully there weren't people around us, because suddenly I felt the sweetest lips on mine, and I tried to taste more of her and deepen the kiss by taking a grip of her hair, but she pulled away, and that made me frown a bit.
"Thank you Natasha.." with that she kissed me on the cheek and slipped from my arms, walking away and making sure to sway her hips from side to side knowing I'll be looking at her ass.
But suddenly it hit me the feeling of happiness that came out of nowhere when I finally realized she called me by my first name for the first time. And it made me want to hear it again, my name feels safe in her mouth, and I promise to keep her safe whatever it takes.
I might seem a little crazy for getting attached to someone this fast, but she's different.
I swear if a week ago you would've told me I'd be making out with someone, and this someone happens to be my employee I wouldn't have believed you.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the employee from before calling me to go to the meeting already.

Y/n's Pov:

When Wada called me to go to the nearest coffee shop near the company to meet Pietro, who I haven't met in two years, I ran as fast as possible.

But I was met by only Wanda.

"Where's Pietro Wands?" I asked scanning the shop with my eyes looking for him.

"He'll be visiting tomorrow morning, but I wanted to talk to you, that's why I called you here. Sorry." She looked at me trying to give the all innocent look.

I took the seat in front of her, "Just so you know I'm still mad at you." I said hinting at what happened in the car earlier this morning.

She took my hand "Listen I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't mean what I said I was simply worried for you, even tho I could've worded it better."

I mean she looks sorry, I know her intentions and I know she's actually sorry.

"So why did you call me here?" I asked.

"To talk about that, and I want you to be honest with me." She pointed at my hickey.

I took a deep breath before starting, "Remember the night I got fired from my job because I was 'rude' to the customer who tried to touch me and I backed her off?" I looked at her not comfortable telling the story, but she only squeezed my hand and nodded for me to continue.

"I met that woman again, but that time it was at my apartment when she came banging at my door.
I opened the door to see who was behind it, and  she tried to play it cool and introduce herself first as Carol even if she still looks all drunk, and I told her to get out but she only kept on walking closer and asking for a chance to talk, but I refused, that's when she um.." I pointed at my neck.

"But I pushed her off, as quick as I realized what was happening, and she started threatening me to keep this as a secret, even though I don't know who she is.
And that's the whole story, I never saw her again."
By now Wanda was squishing my hand with anger, mad for what happened and that I didn't tell her sooner, but she just stood up and came to my side to give me a hug, may I add, a strong one.
"I promise to be with you always Y/n." She kissed me on the lips but I pushed her away quickly.

But I don't think it was quick enough, "I don't appreciate lying to your boss Miss Lov." I heard her voice behind me.

SHIT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey
Hope you enjoyed that one, I'll be updating tomorrow.
Please don't forget to vote and comment, so you can let me know what you think about it.❤