Yelena

Y/n's Pov:

It's been two months since Natasha last pushed me away. I don't remember speaking to her about something other than work, and honestly I've been trying to avoid crossing ways with her as much as I possibly could. Blocking every try from her to speak to me about what happened.

I just can't believe she pushed me away so easily after opening up to her a little about my past and having one request for her and it's for her to be gentle with me if she wants nothing to do with me.

I was minding my own business sitting behind my desk working on sending some files to Romanoff, when Miss Yelena appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey y/n." Miss Yelena said while having her arms crossed.

"Hey Miss Yelena, how can I help you?"

"Is my sister here?"

"No Miss, she has been in a meeting for the past hour." I said with a small smile on my face to not look rude.

"Good. Y/n I was thinking if we can talk? We've never actually had the chance." She said looking uncomfortable trying to play with the pen I have on my desk.

"Of course Miss, I just need to send this file, and......done." I got up from my seat after sending the last file.

"Where would you like to talk Miss Yelena?"

"I was thinking my office?" She said with the smallest smile ever.

"Sure."

As we were walking to her office I couldn't help myself but get nervous about what she wants to speak to me about.

As we sat on the big couch in her office I noticed she was playing with her rings.

"Is everything ok Miss Yelena? "

"I owe you an apology y/n."

By now I was looking at her confused.

"I was rude to you ever since you came to this company, and I even tried to get you out of this job, by not a so very nice way."

"But why?" She already has apologized for being rude before but why did she try to get me fired is my question.

"I'm not a bad person y/n, but I have my past. You look so familiar to someone I used to know which makes me go furious every time I see you."
She said looking up from her hand at me, before continuing.

"I know it's not your fault, and I'm not the type of person to open up nor apologize. But I have no other choice."

"What do you mean Miss?"

"I kind of had multiple fights with my sister on why she shouldn't be with you, and every time it got worse."

"What are you trying to say?" I'm just confused at this point.

"What I'm trying to say y/n is that my sister hasn't been the same ever since you stopped talking to her. She has been drinking a lot, sitting by herself all the time, trying to distract herself with work. And I hate that y/n. So if it means you two should be together then go for it."

"Miss Yelena, I respect you trying to look after your sister. But she made it more than clear that her and I would never be a thing."

"Y/n I'm the reason for that. Ok, I'm sorry but Natasha doesn't deserve that person you remind me of, and that made me go nuts. But please give her another chance, she needs you."

I can see the tears forming in her eyes daring to fall down, but even if I felt sorry for her what about me? I'm tired of getting pushed away, I can't handle Natasha's sudden change of emotions all the time whenever she feels like it.

"I'll think about it Miss."

"Please just call me Yelena." This time she gave me a bigger smile putting one of her hands on top of mines.

"Sure... Yelena." I can see that it's hard for her to open up and that it isn't her thing, but I appreciate her doing that to help her sister even if she was the reason.

"Y/n can you get out please?" Wanda?

I looked at Yelena not knowing what to do but I think it's time for me to walk out.

"I'll see you later Miss."

"Y/n what did I just say?" Yelena raised her eyebrow.

"Yelena right. I'm just not used to it." We both shared a little short laugh.

I even forgot Wanda was standing by the door.

I waved a little goodbye before getting out of Yelena's office and walking past my best friend.

"I'll see you around bunny." Wands whispered in my ear as I was walking out only for me to hear. I just nudged her shoulder slightly giggling at the silly nickname before completely getting out of the office.

Yelena's Pov:

"What the actual fuck Miss Belova?"
I understand why Wanda was mad. She clearly has a crush on y/n that only y/n can't see.

"Cancel our deal Wanda. I'll give you the money I promised, but I don't need y/n out of this company anymore."

"I don't give two fucks about the money. Why did you change your mind all of a sudden? Huh?"

"Watch your fucking tone when you speak to me Wanda. First of all I don't appreciate you eavesdropping on us, and second of all I don't see the purpose of getting her out anymore."

I can see Wanda only getting more mad, but I won't let Natalia get hurt anymore.  I can't lose my sister again.

"Fine." With that Wanda left my office knowing she'll fuck something up later but I couldn't help but get lost in my own thoughts at the moment all again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy loves💕

I missed you guys!

Would love to hear your thoughts!!

Sorry for not updating sooner, I had some things going on.

But I realized how much writing helps me so this time I'll be updating so much more than I did before♡