we need to talk

Y/n's Pov:

I'M FUCKED.

I don't know what came to Wanda's mind, all I know is that Natasha thinks I cheated on her... I don't even know what kind of relationship we have, but if I had a chance before, now I messed it up.

"Miss Romanoff, what are you doing here?" Wanda asked, seeming uncomfortable, and to be honest, I don't want to hear her voice right now.

"It's none of your business, now Miss Lov if you may come with me, we have work to do. So follow me." Natasha was straightforward not caring if she was being rude, and as soon as she finished her sentence she went outside the shop waiting for me to follow behind.

I looked at Wanda, but she was looking at the floor, I sighed and tried to catch up to Natasha as she began walking back to the company.

I ran as fast as I can, and when I reached her I held her wrist making her turn around.
She was beyond angry.

"What are you going to say? Huh? Tell me! I didn't think Wanda is like a big brother to you. Listen if you're going to mess things up more by talking, I suggest you to keep your mouth zipped." Ok that hurts.

I didn't get the chance to explain myself when she started talking again.
"What happened between us was a mistake. I'm your boss and you're my employee, this... us... shouldn't have happened from the start." No I couldn't let this happen.

"I thought her twi-" she cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it Y/n, save it." She continued on walking.

I tried to speak, but she didn't let me.
When we reached the company and got inside, I saw Yelena looking at me, and she seemed as if she was feeling guilty about something,. She walked towards me and asked if we can talk.
I didn't want to at first but she insisted, so I agreed, even if I'd have rathered to be talking with Natasha right now and explaining the situation that happened.

While we were on our way to her office I saw her, I saw the woman who had hurt me, Carol.

Our eyes met, my whole body shivered,I started feeling dizzy, everything around me was spinning, the next this I know I was lying on the floor between Yelena's arms, I still couldn't focus much, but I can still feel Natasha's hand on my neck checking my pulse.

I opened my eyes fully trying to understand what's happening.
"Are you okay darling?" I was shocked to hear Yelena say this to me, I might be still feeling dizzy, "Ye-yes, I'm fine." I tried to get up, but my legs failed me, I almost fell back down, that's when I felt HER arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her neck, "Natasha we need to talk, please I need to explain what happened." I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"We'll talk later y/n."

"Wait... what's happening?" Yelena asked confused.
Probably because I called my boss by her first name and in front of the whole other employees that are staring at us, because I'm just dumb. I hate myself sometimes.

"Calling your boss by their first name isn't so professional y/n." Carol said coming closer, I hid my face in the crook of  Natasha's neck, even if she's gonna be mad at me later for doing this in front of everybody, I don't care... and surprisingly Natasha doesn't seem to care either.

"Step back Danvers." Natasha said with a deep voice telling Carol to go, her voice tone was scary not gonna lie but it kind of turned me on, her being protective is a new side of her for me, and I'm living for it.
Carol stepped back a little not wanting to piss her off more.

"I was just kidding, well not really,. But Y/n and I are good friends, right Y/n? It's me, it's Carol. Come give me a hug, I haven't seen you in a while." What a bitch, that's all I could think of. "Do you know her?" Natasha whisper asked in my ear tightening her grip around me.

"Yes, unfortunately." I said the last part so low, that I don't think anybody has heard it.

"You, don't even try to get to her, you understand me? I'll kill you if you think about it." Wanda came raising her voice at Carol. Listen I love Wanda, she really is a good friend, and I don't know what happened earlier but I don't want it to affect what we have.

I left Natasha's arms, holding Wanda's hands. "It's fine Wanda, we don't want to cause a scene at work." I sighed, " I've already done enough."

"What's going on Miss Maximoff?" Natasha asked, Yelena stepping beside her, also questioning what's happening.

"She tried to-" I cut Wanda off.
"It's nothing Miss Romanoff, I'm sorry for everything that has happened, yes Miss Danvers and I know each other, but we didn't really get along in the past. Wanda here is just doing what a friend would do, even if we're not in a good place to solve our personal problems. And thank you for helping me, also before I forget, Miss Belova if we can talk later that would be good." I said trying to wrap up the topic.

"That's not tr-" I elbowed Wanda on her stomach making her shut up.

"Of course y/n" Yelena said.

"Then if that's it, Miss Danvers you can go and Miss Lov come with me, we have work to do." Natasha said and started heading to her office before I stopped her, "I could really use a break Miss Romanoff." I said.

"And what? Go make out with your so-called 'friend'?" Ok, she's not holding back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked getting closer.

"No, I don't care."

"Yes, yes you do Natasha."

"No I don't, in fact on second thought you can go, I don't need your help."

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow." Or so I thought.

...

Natasha's Pov:

My phone started ringing at 3 am in the morning. I answered as fast as I saw who was calling.

"Miss boss, can yo-you comee, yeah come pick me wp?" Y/n stuttered on her words trying to form a sentence, sounding drunk, which made me worry.

"Where are you Y/n?"

"I- um there's people here." She tried to describe where she was, and she failed miserably at it.

"Y/n I could use more details. You know what? Send me your location." I ordered.

"On it mommy." I smirked at her choice of words, kinky girl. I like that, maybe we'll use it later.
God, what am I thinking? she's drunk.

She sent me her location, and I tried to be there as fast as I can.
When I got to my destination I saw her standing outside of the bar, she was wearing a really short dress and may I emphasize on the word short.

I got out of my car and ran to her.
When she saw me, she started crying, ran to me and hugged me.

"I th-thought you l-l-left me." She was crying so much that she was struggling to take her breath right.

"I would never." I think we do need to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys👋

Don't forget to comment and vote, to let me know what you think!!

Things are starting to get good.

See you soon💕