Are you packing?

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up with a slight headache, realizing I'm at miss Romanoff's house.

I looked at the mirror in front of me, seeing my messy hair covering half of my face...and in her pajamas..how wonderful.

I then felt the door to this room open, only to find her. Which is expected.

"Good morning y/n, how are you feeling now?" She asked softly.

"I'm good, I think? It's just that I'm embarrassed; it's the second time I'm put in this position in front of you." My cheeks were burning red while responding, not even knowing what I did the night before.

I should really control how much alcohol I put in my body.

"As long as you're healthy, nothing matters." God she could be sweet sometimes.

"Natasha.." I looked down at my hands, fidgeting with my fingers before continuing, "I'm sorry about what happened with Wanda, I didn't know she was going to do such a thing. I was told that her twin brother was going to be there, and I haven't seen him in a while, but when I got there he wasn't...and I didn't want to kiss Wanda it's just that-"
I tried to tell her the whole story in one breath, scared she wouldn't hear me, and that's what she did.

"How do you know her?" She asked in a low voice, sitting next to me on the bed looking at the floor.

" I- we met when we were kids." I said not sure if I should tell her the full background of my relationship with Wanda.

"Your parents were friends together?" She looked at me waiting for my answer.

"No."

"School?"

"Also no."

"Y/n do you want to tell me what she means to you? Or am I supposed to go right now without hearing what you got?" She stood up raising her voice slightly.

I moved towards her holding her hand, as a sign not to go.

"We met at the orphanage." A tear slipped down my face.

She sat back down, wiping my tear away with her thumb.

"If you're not ready to tell me, it's fine, I'll wait for you to open up when you can." She held my face in her hand, to make sure I was looking at her, and to know she actually meant what she said.

"No, it's fine. I was sent to the orphanage at the age of three. I don't remember my 'parents' much, but I remember them being abusive. I met Wanda and her twin brother Pietro there, and we became friends ever since. And about what happened at the coffee shop, I don't know either, I don't know why she did it, but all I know is that she's a good friend, and she didn't mean it."

I continued talking the second I stopped.

" I know what we have might be strange, and you to be honest I don't know what we are exactly, but what I for sure know, is that I don't want to lose you. And pleaseee if you're going to push me away be nice." I finished and started looking up at her slowly only to be met with her open arms.

"Come here." She didn't wait for me as she picked me up and placed me on her lap.

We hugged for a good minute, before I hear my phone ringing, and I saw it was an unknown number, I looked at my beautiful boss not sure what to do.

She took it from me and answered it, not before pulling me back into her chest.

"You're mine you little slut." I exactly know who that is, said.

Before Natasha could answer they hung up.

"Do you know who that is?" Natasha was fuming by now.

"I don't know." I said quickly trying to cover my lie.

"I said tell me." She said sternly, her eyes burning into my soul.

"I-I...I- don't know." I said shaking.

"Fine, I'll find out myself then." shit shit shit.

...

She drove me to my apartment to change my clothes, and thank God she waited for me this time.
The ride was silent, so I decided to start a conversation.

"You could have let me borrow your clothes you know?" I said joking.

"No, they'll be big on you."

"No, they won't." I tried to argue.

"I have some big muscles Y/n, and you're really little compared to me."
"I could've tied the shirt miss Romanoff." I nudged her arm, so she knows her argument is weak.

"What about the pants?" She said laughing to herself.
That made me want to win this conversation even more.

"I'll tie it from the back and wear a jacket on top of the fit." I smiled proudly to myself.

"What about the front? It'll stay loose." I could feel her smirking.

"We get it, you work out, you have muscles, and I said I'll tighten the fit." I said with a little attitude.

"I'm talking about the muscle between my... never mind." She said, her smirk fully showing.

She then turned her head to me, and back to the road.

"Say it." She said, wanting to answer my confusion.

"Are you packing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii👋💕💕

We're starting to get there....
I'm excited for you to know more about this story, I promise everything will come together at the end.