your hair is straight

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up in a strange room with a headache, I got a little scared until I heard a familiar voice coming from outside the room, it was Romanoff's.

I followed the voice and saw her standing in her work suit, so I walked up to her, she was making breakfast.

"Good morning darling, here I made you breakfast." she looked at me handing me my plate of pancakes and some maple syrup on the side.

"Thanks...but may I ask how I got he-" she cut me off.

"You were drunk, and all over the place." She said dryly, switching her mood.

"Wh..wha-t do you mean? I didn't have more than a shot yesterday." I shuttered at first.

"You clearly had more than one and it showed. This is work Y/n. You don't go and flirt with other employees and get drunk, that's unprofessional." She said pissed, but I swear I didn't drink more than a shot.

"I didn't flirt with anyone miss Romanoff, I'm way too professional to do this at a work party!" I stated raising my voice a little.

"Really? And what about that hickey you have on your nick? And don't you dare raise your voice at me like that again." She was waiting for my explanation about the mark that I got on my neck, but I can't tell her about that night, the night I didn't even tell Wanda about.

"I just burned my neck with a curling iron." I said looking at my food that I didn't touch.

"Your hair is straight. At least find a better lie. And if you don't want to lose your job don't whore around again. Finish your breakfast before it gets cold, I'll be waiting for you in my car. I'll drop you off to change into some work clothes." That bitch how dare she talks to me like that? I'm not a whore.

"Don't talk to me like that." I raised my voice again.

"Or what you're gonna cry and come ask for a kiss?"

"What? No."

"That's not what you said last night."

What the fuck is wrong with her? I don't even remember what happened anymore.

"First I'm not a whore, second you're my boss I'm not going to kiss you, and third I'll just call Wanda to pick me up so I can change my dre-" I stopped talking as I felt different material on my body BECAUSE I'M IN HERRR CLOTHES.

She stepped closer to me and I can almost feel her lips on mine, "what? Cat got your tongue? Eat and meet me in my car." She demanded, with that, she stepped back and went to open the front door leaving, but before she got out, she turned back to me, "And about the kiss.. never mind." she winked at me and went to her car.

I hate this..do I?

I ate as fast as I can and quickly got in her car in the passenger seat.

The ride was silent, until she spoke, "How do you say you only drank one shot? When you clearly were drunk." She asked her eyes not leaving the road.

"Because that's what truly happened, why would I lie?"

"You were drunk, explain that! HIS HANDS WERE ALL OVER YOU" She was getting frustrated, she was practically shouting now.

I really don't remember such a thing. A single tear spilled down my face, she looked at me and put one of her hands on top of mine, "Hey look at me, Y/n look at me!" she put her index finger under my chin making me look at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice at you. It's just that I hated the way this man had his arms around you and the way you were smiling back at him." I can tell she was shocked as her words left her mouth, just as much as I was.

"Go now get ready for work, I'll be waiting down here." She said since we were down my apartment.

I opened the door of my apartment and got in, I slipped out of her clothes that smelled like heaven and got in a short tight skirt with a silk shirt.

I put her clothes in a clean bag to hand them back.

When I went back down she wasn't there.

That hurts.

One moment she's sweet, and the other she's just straight-up rude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do you think she left? •~•