Answer Me Kitten!

Y/n's Pov:

"Hey Y/n Lov, I hope you stay at this job and not get fired like the others. You seem nice."  Yelena said to me but I didn't know how to really answer her, I mean was that even a compliment or is she being sarcastic?

"Well thank you Miss, because I'm here to stay."

"You better watch your back Y/n, because fun fact if you try and piss Natasha Romanoff off consider yourself dead. You don't want to play this game, believe me, take this as a warning."
Yelena said sounding kind of mad.

Ok now I'm scared, wait why does she hate me? Or does she? I don't know.
I know miss Romanoff is dangerous but does she really have to scare me like this? who even is she?

"May I ask who are you to talk to me this way with all due respect?"
I don't know why I sounded so defensive but I'm starting to regret it, by the way she's glaring at me.

"Are you talking back at me? Huh? You wanna die? Don't you? You don't know who I am? Of course you don't, but I'll te-"

Fuck my life.

That's when Miss Romanoff came cutting Yelena off.

I'm in big trouble...

"Yelena get out please, and Y/n my office now"

Yep, I'm in big trouble young lady.

Yelena looked like she was about to hit me, but she didn't she just left mad. And now I was in Romanoff's office.

"I'm sorry miss Romanoff I didn't mean to talk back at her, please don't fire me..please I really need this job" at this point I was begging for her forgiveness.

"I'm not firing you...only this time. But if you try and be rude with my sister again, believe me, you will regret it."
Oopsie...I didn't know she was her sister, how could I?

"I'm here to tell you to get yourself ready. We're going to a business party at 7 pm be ready by then I'll come to pick you up from your apartment, and dress fancy "

I'm too stunned to speak, I didn't think things would go this way, but I then realized she doesn't probably know my address.

"We can meet here at 7 if you want?" I suggested

" I said I'll pick you up, I don't want to repeat myself again, you know I hate to do that darling" She said with her raspy voice stepping closer to me, I won't be surprised if she can hear my unsteady breathing, I've been here for two days and I'm already losing my mind.

"Alright Miss Romanoff, do you want me to write you down my address?" I said trying to collect myself again.

"I already know it." she sent me a little smirk and with that, she left me at her office confused.

After 2 hours of work, I headed home to get myself ready for this fancy party, so I started by taking a shower, after that I styled my hair up, and did my makeup, the only thing left is to put on my black dress.

~The dress~

(Feel free to picture something else, if you don't like it🥰)

I got a phone call from an unknown number, and it turned out to be Miss Romanoff's number, she told me to get down, cause she's waiting for me outside, so I did.

When I saw her outside her car looking as beautiful as ever with her black suit on my heart skipped a beat, and I can tell she was checking me out by the look on her face, when I walked towards her more she opened the car door for me so I sit in the passenger seat next to her.

When we were on our way to the party there was an uncomfortable silence between us, but the Miss Romanoff made the first move in breaking it.

"You look beautiful" Romanoff said sounding unsure if she should say it or not.

"Thank you Miss Romanoff, well I can say the same about you" I said looking outside the window not wanting to face her because I'll get nervous again and I can feel her looking at me, that's when I felt a hand on my thigh, I immediately looked at her not knowing what's happening.

"What you don't like this?" Romanoff said looking at her hand that's on my thigh then up at me again with her famous smirk.

"I- I'm...I don't kn-" I shuttered not knowing what to say.

" What's wrong? Your bratty mouth doesn't know what to say?" She moved her hand higher up my thigh, and I know I'm not supposed to feel this way towards my boss but I can feel myself getting wet already by a simple touch from her...

"Answer me kitten." she said squeezing my thigh a little, God what's with all these pet names, they really aren't helping me right now with my situation down there.

I can feel my face turning red, but I still managed to look at her, and like I said two can play this game, I leaned towards her getting closer to her plumped lips.

"Miss Romanoff, I think you should focus on the road." I put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

All of a sudden I felt her grip on my throat, "Don't test me sweetheart, one more word and I'll fuck you in the backseat, so I suggest you keep your hands to yourself." she looked at me with lust in her eyes, but I just sat back in my seat scared of saying something else.

And God it was a very long ride, I just want this night to end already...
But with Romanoff being all out and dominant it's gonna be hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, I hope you like this chapter❤

I'd appreciate it if you leave a comment telling me what you think about it, or what would you like to see in this story!!