Then Use It

Y/n's Pov:

I just got home from work after speaking with Yelena, and I'm so tired I just want a glass of red wine and to get in a foamy bathtub.

But my phone started ringing, so I went to check who it was, only to find an unknown number.

I answered and immediately recognized the voice to be Yelena's.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hey Yelena, how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you by the way? Did you arrive home safely?"

"I'm good as well, just had a long day at work you know." I chuckled a little when mentioning work, to not sound as if I'm being ungrateful about it.

"But how did you get my number? Is everything okay? Why are you calling me? Waittt!! Not that you can't but just asking...." I finished my sentence with my voice getting lower when I heard her laughing...ugh I talk too much.

Her laugh got quieter as she continued on speaking.

"Awwe, don't get nervous darling. Don't worry I know what you mean. I got your number from your CV at the company, if you don't mind."

"Oh yeah." I'm a little dumb, how else would she get my number?

"Are you home alone?" Not gonna lie that question caught me a little off guard.

"...yeah" I answered waiting for her to continue talking.

"I'm picking you up for dinner, I'll come pick you up be ready in 30 minutes."

What??

"How come you know it'll take 30 minutes?"

"Your address y/n, is in your CV. In your CV." Whatever.

"Now get ready, and dress casual." Just like her sister, both are demanding.

"Alright I guess, I'll see you in 30 minutes." With that we hung up the phone, quickly saved her number in my phone, and I ran for my life to get ready in time.

I think I just took the quickest shower in my life, 5 minutes and I was out.
I quickly blow dried my hair and put little to no makeup, just some mascara a little bit of concealer and a lip gloss.

But now for the hardest mission.. I need to find what to wear.
I opened my closet to see not a single outfit that I liked. Just then I heard a knock on my door, and when I opened it it was Yelena standing there.
Wearing some black jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Hi, I'm 5 minutes early and honestly I was debating with myself if I should come up here or not."

"Of course, come on in." I opened the door wider so she could come in.

"Do you know that I have the same towel color at my place?" She pointed at the towel I'm wearing. SHIT THE TOWEL I'M WEARING AHHHH

"Omg I'm soo sorry, I didn't pay attention and I was just picking out something to wear and I couldn't find any-" she cut me off as I was talking only to make my cheeks go red as a tomato.

"Y/n you need to seriously stop getting nervous easily." She put her hand on my shoulder before asking if I need help looking for something to wear.

So I led her to my room to help me find something.

"These are some big collection of dresses you got here." We both shared a little laugh at her comment.

"Here wear that!" She got excited when she found me some shorts with a crop top.

"Thank you for your help Lena." I smiled at her nervously after realizing my dumb actions of deciding to use a nickname.

"Of course, now change quickly so we can go blondie." She said while smiling back at me adding the nickname at the end to make me feel better before getting out giving me privacy to change.