Fuck Me Romanoff

Y/n's Pov:

Thank God Natasha didn't say anything to hurt Wanda today, honestly, I'm just glad I'm home it's been a long day. I just need to send some files to Natasha tomorrow morning for work.

As quick as I got home I took a quick shower, got into my pajamas and decided to put on my favorite show to try and save the end of my day.

I was starting to have fun finally for the first time today, giggling when the jokes come around on tv, but that was until I heard a knock on my door and turned the tv off to go and check who's behind the door, I thought it would be Wanda and actually I do miss our little sleepovers, just us watching movies till we can't open our eyes anymore and fall asleep on the floor. And I hoped today will end just like that.

But my face fell when I saw it was Natasha that's standing at my door.

"Miss Romanoff, what are you doing here? At this time..." No really, I mean it's midnight.

She was awfully quiet but that was until she opened her lips and annoyed the shit out of me.

"You do realize I've been waiting for the files I told you to get done to be sent to me. Where are they y/n? Do I need to get everything done by myself? What are you for then?" She knows how to kill someone's mood.

"Miss Romanoff I don't understand, you tol-"

"Of course you don't. What do you even understand y/n?"

That bitch.

"You told me to send them to you by tomorrow morning. And even if there was a misunderstanding you could've just emailed me a reminder. So why are you here?"

She looked deeply into my eyes trying to figure me out and how I'm talking to her with this attitude. I could just melt in her emerald eyes, but no as she says it's wrong, she's my boss only.

"You should learn to watch your words, and shut up when needed.. like now." She stepped inside the apartment closing the door behind her, getting closer to me with some unreadable facial expressions.

"Make me. I'd like to see you try... Miss Romanoff."

"I don't even need to try detka. I can feel your wetness from over my pants."

What? Oh.....

I didn't realize she had her leg pressed between my thighs, but it pretty much explains the heat I feel down there.

I tried getting away from her but her grip wouldn't let me.

She got super close to me, I can feel her lips on mine, but that wasn't enough for her... she slipped her hand down my back to my butt and gave it a little squeeze, while she went on to kissing me hungrily.

If I'm telling the truth, I might really not understand everything that she says to me, but I do understand what my body wants right now. And that would be her, and her sweet tender lips.

She picked me up while still kissing me, but now she's kissing me from my neck down my collarbone.

"Rig-right.. to your right" I can't help but let a moan out while trying to direct her to my bedroom.

As fast as we got to my room she placed me gently on the bed while still massaging my thigh, but now she broke the kiss looking at my eyes, moving the strands of hair out of my face and putting it behind my ear.

"Do I have your consent y/n?"

She went down to kiss my neck again but this time she hit my sweet spot under my ear, and when she heard my moans come to life she went harder on that spot sucking on it and licking it after to soothe the pain.

But then she stopped....

"Natasha noooo.." I whined wanting more of the pleasure she's giving me.

But instead she slapped the side of my ass that made me freeze in my spot.

"I asked you a question kitten! Do I have your consent?" She was smiling softly at me but I know deep down she's hiding her infamous smirk.

She put her knee between my thighs pressing it harder than before, sending shivers down my spine, spreading heat all over my body.

"O-OH FUCK" I moan loudly can't keep it in anymore.

"Does that mean what I'm thinking about? I want to hear you say it kitten." She was smirking hard at me, adding more pleasure to where I need her most right now.

"FUCK ME ROMANOFF! FUCK ME, RUIN ME... I just fucking need you." I said the last words with a tear slipping down my face not being able to handle the heat between my legs any longer.

"Don't worry detka, I'll take care of that fucking needy pussy." And with that she tore my clothes off and immediately pushed two of her fingers in my mouth.

"Suck it well baby girl, because this is going inside you." Without any other warning she sticks her two fingers inside me that makes me squirm, sending me the type of pleasure I never felt before.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck meeeeee y-ye-yessss"
I moan out loud.

"You like that huh? You like that you dirty slut." She started pumping her fingers inside me so fast that made me question my self control wanting to cum right away.

"Close already detka huh." She whispered in my ear stating a fact.

"Sooo close mommyyyy FUCKKKK"

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my fingers show me how good mommy makes you feel."

"Ahhhhhh"

And with one last thrust... I open my eyes?

Wait, what?

I hear my phone ringing, I quickly tried to calm myself down from what just happened.

Did I just have a sex dream about my boss? OH FUCK ME!

I quickly answered the phone and it was Wanda telling me to get ready cause she's outside my apartment waiting for me in the car.

I checked my phone for any messages, and I... got one from Miss Romanoff, it was an email.

So I quickly opened it..

'Don't forget to send the files. N.R.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiii,

How's it going everyone? I hope you enjoyed that chapter you little dirty minded people.. but I mean hey who am I to speak 😉

Love you, hope you enjoyed this one❤