Chapter 34 | Part 3

⚠️Long chapter ahead⚠️

I gulp, my stomach doing a somersault, and slowly turn over, my heart racing in anticipation.

He taps my bottom. "Spread your legs."

I swallow down my embarrassment and comply, already throbbing.

He chuckles, grazing the very damp spot on my underwear. "Look at you. So wet when you've barely been touched."

I hide my face in the mattress, resisting the urge to close my legs, my hands gripping my elbows. "Please daddy."

He only chuckles. "Poor thing. You want your needy cunt touched, mh?"

Hands swiftly remove my underwear, bringing my hips to the edge of the bed until I'm completely exposed to him. I can't help squirm, the sting on my thigh following enough to make me still.

He grips my thighs, spreading me further. I whimper.

"This is the only warning you'll get, little girl. Let me eat in peace; don't break position."

And then all the sensations assault me at the same time. He pushes two fingers inside of me while massaging my clit with his tongue. The simulation draws the slight burn of the stretch away, immense relief flooding my mind as he sucks on the areas that were begging to be touched. I can't get a hold of the noises that leave my mouth.

I whimper into the sheets, clenching my hands hard as I struggle to not move. He keeps it up just like that for a moment, slow, before brutally speeding up the rhythm. His fingers move inside of me, searching around a mere second before finding the spot that makes my legs shake.

I let out a mix between a moan and a whine, the feelings so great I can't think straight. And his movements don't slow down, going on and on and on until I'm about to come.

"D-" I can't suppress an embarrassingly loud moan. I force myself to take a deep breath. "D-daddy. C-Can I come?" I beg, feeling the muscles of my stomach deliciously tightens.

He only shrugs, his mouth not leaving my core. "You can try, whore." I bury my face in the sheets in relief, the vibrations bringing me even closer to the edge.

And all of a sudden, he stops, removing his fingers and landing a harsh spank on the back of my thigh. I cry out, clenching uncomfortably around nothing as tears start to pool in my eyes.

"No, pl-"

"Quiet."

I pout and try my best to ignore the torturous heat in my stomach. His lips ghosting on my inner thighs aren't helping, the way he bites my skin, leaving hickies as more wetness gushes out of me, isn't helping. I feel myself throb.

"Daddy, t-touch..." I mumble in agony, struggling to stay still. I'm not even graced with an answer. His heavy hand just settles on my ass as a warning. I gulp, resting my head back down.

And after a moment, when he deems I'm far enough again, he resumes. His fingers return to my clit, massaging roughly, while his tongue just plunges inside me, hot and wet strokes stimulating all the right places.

I can't stop a whine from leaving my mouth, struggling not to push back to get more stimulation, whimpering a lot louder when he pinches my clit. His lips replace his fingers, my cry turning into a moan which gets caught in my throat.

He slows down.

And I don't even know what's worse! How he stopped, or how now when he feels that I'm close, his movements just slow down, keeping me on the edge without letting me cum. I grit my teeth, gripping the sheets; the muscles of my stomach are tightening for so long that it's almost painful.