Chapter 26: Elsie

"What are they looking at?" I ask Alix, looking at the billboard around wich a crowd is gathered. A lot of people are whispering rapidly around it, gazing intently at the multiple sheets.

"The results of the soccer team tryouts and there are also the results of the BDSM test — you pass an initial test when you arrive here but you can also ask for a second if you think you've changed."

I nod and we keep walking. "Makes sense."

I stretch my arms as we step outside, a nice breeze hitting us. It's only a few minutes before we reach the door of our dorm. She opens the door, looking at me questioningly.

"Did you finish packing? The offer still stands. I have plenty of swimsuits, I don't need them all and Tim's jacuzzi is amazing. The water jet massage option sends your back to cloud nine."

I smile. "Thanks but I had to buy a swimsuit anyway, even the ones at my parent's house are too small, so I'll do it there." She nods. "And I haven't started packing but we'll leave tomorrow, early in the morning, so I'll have plenty of time this evening. What about you?"

Alix snorts, hanging her coat onto the wall. "I'll do it at the last minute. Don't look at me like that! It's because I... like to think I work better under pressure, not because I'm too lazy to do it properly until it becomes a necessity." She adds, giving me a look.

I snort back. "Sure. Is Brian finally going to those family dinners?"

She looks at me with a smile. "Yes! It will be so much easier to find Little Shit bearable. Plus, he has nothing against Cluedo so we can pretend we play as a team when he'll do everything." Her face drops into a grimace. "The only problem is that my parents are sleeping in the room next to us, the walls are as thin as paper and we're both loud as hell. Five days without sex." She groans.

I lean against the wall, closing my eyes knowing what's coming. "Alix."

"That makes me think about Tim's jacuzzi, though. The water jet-sex combo is something definitely worth trying. Brian was fucking me while–"

"Alix." I interrupt her again, waving my hand in front of her eyes. "Stop talking about what you and Brian's sexual life is like. Please. Not in so much detail, at least."

We take a few steps, walking into the common room. "A problem, Elizabeth?" Brian asks. "Jealous of a thriving sex life? Wishing Tim knew what he was doing? What else did Alix flaunt about?" He looks at us from the couch, meaning he heard everything.

I walk up to him and he looks at me confused. I give him a pat on the head. "Don't worry. Even if you're insecure, it's not good for your mental health to compare your sex life to others." I give him a smile. "We all say size doesn't matter, it must be true. And I'm sure no matter how much she complains, she enjoys it anyway."

I turn around and walk away, waving to Sarah and leaving Brian speechless. I smile at Alix, who is also dumbstruck and hurry up the stairs, slow enough to hear Brian curse.

I step into our space, my phone ringing a few seconds later.

Alix: 🔪💀🕳️🪦

Me: I thought you wanted angry sex 🤔

Alix: Thank you for thinking of my well being but no! Angry sex, yes. Angry at me, it's a nightmare! He thinks I told you he was small, for fuck's sake!

Me: Oops... my bad

Alix: Yes, your bad. You have to help me! Get your ass back here and tell him the truth.