Chapter 14: Elsie

I moan against my will, the action too relieving to hold back.

"Crap." Someone curses under their breath, scooting away.

My mind clears from its lust-induced high and I realize it was Tim I was grinding against. I feel an angry blush cover my face but instead of being repelled, the ache between my legs only worsen.

I rapidly turn to look at him. He gazes at me, holding his hands up in the air with a panicked face. "I swear I'm not a creep. I didn't touch you, we just woke up this way."

Understanding washes over me, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind. "I know, I trust you when it comes to this." I frown.

Relief crosses his face and he lets out a breath, ruffling his hair. His features relax, making him a lot more handsome. He is only a meter from me, fully clothed and I miss the warmth of his body, how his abs felt against my back, how good he felt against my core. My eyes land on his lips and it's like I'm blinded by lust.

Tim takes a look at me, eyes lingering on my thighs clenching, and a sly smirk replaces his relief.

"Or maybe you would have liked me to touch you." He chuckles, grazing one of my nipples with the tip of his fingers..

I gasp at the feeling, squirming to ease the ache. "I..." I realize it's true but I don't know what to say.

He observes me for a second, drinking me in, and then his mouth is on mine. He rolls us over so I straddle his hips, soft lips devouring mine like he needs oxygen and I'm air. His hands explore my body, squeezing my waist, caressing my belly until they travel higher. He stops the kiss, leaving me gasping for breath.

"That okay?"

"Yes." I pant.

Our lips meet again, both of us still starving. He squeezes both my breasts before circling my nipples. I moan into his mouth, blushing right after. He licks my lower lips several times and when I open my mouth to do the same, his tongue dips in, dominating mine in no time.

I let him lead, running my fingers through his hair that I get to touch for the first time. I pull at the silky strands, relishing the groan he lets out. The feeling in my core becomes unbearable, my hips instinctively grinding on his hard-on.

My mind clears enough for me to really take what is happening into consideration. I don't need more than a second to know that I want this. I've always been attracted to his body, like you assess an object, and his behavior has always been enough to repulse me. But lately, I've come to discover that he's a lot more than what I first thought. He can be funny, considerate, dominating.

Worse, now, his personality is kinda part of the pull. Although some of my walls are still up, I trust him enough to let him see me so vulnerable.

Something between a moan and a groan rises from his throat and he breaks the kiss, pulling his shirt over his head. I do the same, almost drooling at the sight of the sculpted muscles of his chest. I run my hand over his abs, feeling him both soft and hard under my fingers.

He runs his hands over my skin for a bit then tugs at my bra in frustration. "This needs to come off."

I'm shy about my breasts but the lust and my trust in him makes me forget my insecurity. I nod and he happily unhooks my bra, my breats falling free. Two seconds later, his hands are on them. He rubs the hardened points, turning me into a squirming mess.

He rolls us over again and pins my wrists above my head with one hand, twisting my nipples with the other. I whimper, trying to get away until he lowers his head and sucks on the sensitive skin. The combination feels so good I let out the loudest moan so far. He smirks and embarrassment creeps up my neck, making me bite my lip to suppress the upcoming ones.