Chapter 20: Timothy

Sunnish sparring is something incredibly hot.

What does it matter how badly she loses? The determination on her face every time she's violently thrown to the ground and gets back up is worth seeing. The fact that seconds later she falls back down with a groan is a detail; she is back on her feet, frustration clear on her face, and continues fighting tooth and nail.

It doesn't matter that she is panting like her lungs took a day off. It doesn't matter how much she struggles to gather the energy to be quick. Thirteen fucking time, she's defeated and rises again.

I really don't care that she loses. The thing I call a friend has been training for about ten years and has the strength advantage whereas she only knows the basics. That's to be expected.

"Time's up." Alix's voice rings through the room as Sunnish starts to get up again. "Fourteen to zero. Brian wins." She announces with a grin and a wink to her dom.

Elsie lets herself fall to the mat, going limp except for the rapid rise and fall of her chest. Alix bends down to brush the hair out of Sunnish's face, making her chuckle, giving her a pat on the head, which makes her scowl.

"You did me a solid." Alix grins.

Elsie scrunches her nose. "Ew, I didn't do anything and don't make me think about that."

Brian keeps looking at her smugly, holding out his hand.

Sunnish shakes her head. "Give me a minute." She wheezes. "And shut it while you're at it."

He snorts, his hands on his hips. "I didn't say anything. I could've said how cute you were, you even did a cartwheel! Tell me, how old are you?"

I frown.

"I said shut it." She repeats. "Your face was being too loud and there is nothing wrong with cartwheels. If you stigmatize them, I bet it's because you can't do one."

He just laughs and does one on the spot. Elsie presses her lips together.

"Awww, don't worry, Elizabeth. Between the fucker and you, you're still my favourite."

She finally accepts his hand, standing up. "I'm glad."

I immediately go behind her and give in to the urge that came over me when the bastard said she was 'cute', slipping my arms around her waist and yanking her to me. She tenses before relaxing and leaning in.

"Sorry, again." She winces.

Brian smiles at her and dismisses her apology with a wave of his hand. "That's fine."

Alix narrows her eyes. "Sorry about what?"

"Weren't you watching us?" Elsie frowns.

Not exactly. Alix spaced out countless times, it's a miracle she managed to keep track of the points.

"She inadvertently kneed me in the balls." Brian explains, making Sunnish grimace again.

Alix gasps. "Oh my god. I take back everything I said to you." She blanches. "You know what I said! I need it!"

Elsei shrinks against me, red creeping on her cheeks.

"I need it!" Brian protests indignantly. "What about my pleasure? My children?"

"You're being selfish. Your pleasure is secondary and you still can shove a dildo up your ass."

"Kill me..." Sunnish mutters, squeezing her eyes shut as they keep arguing.

Even Jason that was sitting on a bench, scrolling on his phone cringes. I sigh. Brian is one of the most lenient dom I know. He's not a light dom for nothing; from what he told me in a talk we had years ago, he only enjoys control in the bedroom and likes to have no authority over his sub outside. That shows through and they both are fucking annoying.