Chapter 24: Elsie/Tim

⋰ Elsie⋰

My ass is burning. It's like I can still feel the belt where it hit, leaving a trail of fire. I sit back on my heels, biting the inside of my cheek until the pain from the small contact subside. I still feel the vivid bite of the clamps that makes me squirm, too.

The worst thing in this position is the cool air caressing the pulse between my legs. It's torture. I just want contact there. His touch. Even my hands. Anything to relieve the ache.

He has an unobstructed view of everything while I can't do anything. Except touching him.

I finally manage to undo the button and pull down the zipper, coming face to face with his black boxers. I trace the outline of the bulge there.

For a second, my determination wavers. I wonder what I am doing. I have no experience at all. And I probably suck at it given my only knowledge comes from books.

I pause, fiddling with my hands, and before I think about it, the words are out. "Wh-what if y-you don't like it?"

He snorts, like it didn't even cross his mind. "I'm already really enjoying myself right now, Sunnish. If that's all you do, then I'm a happy man. I don't remember telling you to stop, though, so keep going."

That makes me feel a little better. I trace the outline of the bulge on his boxers once again and reach inside. His order doesn't let me overthink it. I pull him out and every hesitation I might have had evaporates replaced by... too many questions.

I... struggle to hide my shock but don't give it more thought. Both my hands wrap around the shaft, caressing the wrinkled skin.

"It's so soft..." I whisper, more to myself.

The head is dripping precum and I just want to reach and lick it. So I do.

I run my tongue along the slit, a salty taste on my lips, and lick the vein of his cock all the way up. He curses, tensing. "That's it. Good girl."

I take more of him into my mouth.

He lets me play a little, occasionally tugging at the suns between the noises leaving his lips. I moan in pain and he moans at the vibrations, only spurred to hurt me more.

He moans again, my insides clenching around nothing. I move my head up and down a bit faster, my lips stretched wide. I suck in my cheeks and run my tongue along the underside of his cock, tentatively. His hips shoot forward, making me choke.

I immediately feel his hand on the back of my head. "That was great. Position."

I pull away, coughing, a little confused and frustrated. I sit back on my heels. I feel spit dripping down my chin but I can't even wipe it, my hands supposed to rest on my knees.

He stands up, tugging my head backwards until our gazes lock. I suddenly feel very small.

"That felt good, Sunnish, but you're having too much fun and forgetting who's in charge again. Don't you think?"

Maybe. I blink up at him, shaking my head.

He smirks. "You obviously won't be able to safeword so tap my thigh three times instead."

That makes me gulp and the motion only makes his sadistic smile widen. "Oh did you forget it was a punishment, sweetheart?" He chuckles darkly and I suddenly fear for my throat.

"Open your mouth, tongue out."

⋰ Timothy⋰

I see her pink little tongue peek out, mouth opened obediently.