Chapter 16: Timothy

Ten spanks is not much but she obviously had had a bad first experience with spanking, thanks to me, and how she feels about it needs to change.

She nods again, stilling, her head resting against my shin. I secure her wrists behind her with one hand and bring my other palm down on her ass. The slap echoes in the room and she tenses silently before forcing herself to relax. I wait a little before the next one, rubbing the already reddened skin to soothe the ache. And then I spank her five times in rapid succession, putting more and more strength until a slight whimper escapes her mouth.

"Your ass looks gorgeous in red, Sunnish. We should do this more often."

"No..." She lets out, her voice muffled.

"No?" Spank. "What" Spank. "a" Spank. "shame." I deliver the final spank and the harshest, and she lets out another whimper. Her thighs clench and I smirk — the exact outcome I wanted.

I release her hands and take the cream from a drawer, rubbing it on her ass cheeks. I spank her again when she instinctively tries to get away.

"When I'm done, go to the corner and put your hands in front of you. You can't rub your ass."

A moment passes before she states clearly: "Hard limit. Anything else but not that."

The corner, a hard limit? I frown, trying to decide if she is serious. "Second option: you're on a leash and I play with your pussy."

"Second option." No hesitation.

Okay, she's serious. Hard limit it is, in this case, but I don't want to make her choose between two things she is not okay with. I spank her again for fun then continue rubbing the cream. "Do you want your pussy to be left alone, Sunnish? It can be."

She shrinks back with embarrassment. "No." Her answer is barely audible.

I squeeze her ass. "Say it." Silence. "The whole sentence or what you want won't happen." I tell her harshly.

She hides her face in her hands. "I... don't want my... pussy to be left alone." She mumbles, her words muffled.

The corner of my lips curl up. I could drag it out and make her say it louder but I don't have the patience. I grab her waist and place her on the desk in front of me, chuckling when she winces. There is a blush on her cheeks. She puts a strand of blond hair behind her ear and blue eyes look at my chest, my muscles visible through the t-shirt.

I smirk. "Spread your legs." As soon as the words leave my mouth, she squeezes her thigh together and looks at me with wide eyes. My gaze hardens.

It takes a a few seconds, but slowly and looking away, she opens her thighs, offering me a perfect view of her swollen and glistening pussy.

I groan, lightly running the finger that didn't touch the cream between her folds. She jerks at the touch, both surprised and asking for more.

"Maybe we should do that more often. You're dripping, Sunnish." She squeezes her eyes shut, biting her lip. "Does being spanked turn you on, little girl?"

If it is even possible, her cheeks turn a brighter pink. "Answer me, whore." I command, my tone harsher. I watch as more wetness drips through her hole. I smirk. My girl likes degradation.

She hides her face in her hands again, almost in desperation. "I-it d-does."

"Hands on the table, don't move them." She obeys, no longer able to hide her sweet face.

I search through the drawers of the desk, finding the device I want — the school supplies the students freely, just in case. I close the drawer and hold it up to her. It's baby blue and slightly wider than a finger. I picked the littlest so she won't be too uncomfortable. It also has three different speeds you can control with the button at the end, but no remote.