Chapter-12

*•.¸♡ AUTHOR'S POV ♡¸.•*

As soon as Diego Xendar King walked into the party hall, the room fell silent. He was wearing a black party suit, had neatly styled hair, and a poker face expression that captured everyone's attention, in simple words he was killing it with his handsome looks and die-for body.

Myra was particularly surprised to see him there. Although she knew that Diego was a famous businessman, she never expected him to attend this party.

Does he know that I'm here..?

Myra stood amidst the crowd, observing Diego with a curious gaze. His congratulatory expression was stoic, not revealing any emotions. However, it drew the attention of all the guests, with some admiring his composure, some envious of his charm, and some inspired by his mysterious demeanour.

Myra and Lauren, on the other hand, were shocked to see him at the wedding, wondering what business he had there. Lauren was particularly unhappy that this beastly man had followed her daughter to the party.

"Oh... How I wish that this man was my son-in-law! My daughter's life would have been settled." A middle-aged lady spoke her wish admiring Diego, as Lauren gave that lady a weird look, sarcastically thinking...

You should have first seen his real face... Idiot woman...

Lauren approached Myra and called out to her. Myra was startled by her mother's call and turned to face her.

"Don't go near him. If he comes near you, just leave the place. Stay away from him, do you understand?" Lauren's expression was stern and her eyes were grave. Myra could only nod in response, her head shaking slightly. She then looked up at Diego, and their eyes met - her honey orbs with his mahogany ones.

Diego already knew that Myra would be attending the party, which is why he hadn't declined the invitation. However, what he didn't know was that Myra had planned to kill him that day.

Diego was lost in thought, admiring Myra's beauty, and Xendar remarked, "There's a reason we call her our little moon." Diego's heart was pounding in his chest as he gazed at her, taking in every detail of her appearance.

Her hair was styled back and flowing in wavy strands, which added to her ethereal beauty and gave her features an otherworldly glow. Diego was captivated by her radiance and couldn't look away, as she seemed to shine like a silver moon amidst a sea of stars.

Her dress that showed off her bare shoulders and neck, which were unadorned except for her locket, yet it suited her perfectly, enhancing every feature of hers

Diego gulped a lump in his throat not removing his eyes from her. A desire had started to burn in his heart with every passing second.

"Let's claim her." Xendar was not behind in this as well. Well, he wanted this from the very first day only, from the time he had seen her. Right now, even Diego wanted nothing more than to just drag Myra into some room and possess her in every way. Mark her in every inch of her body.