Chapter-11

*•.¸♡ AUTHOR'S POV ♡¸.•*

The evening of the next day arrived, and Myra found herself in her bedroom, lying on her bed after having dinner. As per her mother's order, Myra had taken a 2-day leave from the office. She also wanted to take a leave and gather her thoughts about all the things that happened.

So much happened in a few hours since yesterday. Diego had called her a few times asking about her health, and if she was fine. However, she has not told him about her mother's orders. 

She knew it was useless or might be more dangerous if Diego knew that. He's already so attached to her, and possessive about her. If she told him about her mother's order, Diego may cause some problems.

Lost in her thoughts, Myra absentmindedly played with the switch of the table lamp next to her bed, flicking it off and on. Suddenly, she heard a voice from behind, causing her heart to skip a beat.

She turned her gaze towards the source of the sound and was taken aback to find Diego leaning against the wall, his presence sending a jolt of surprise through her.

"Diego!" Myra exclaimed, her voice betraying her shock. She sat up, her eyes wide with a mix of emotions, unsure of what to expect next.

"What are you doing here, Diego?" Myra questioned, her voice tinged with surprise and a hint of annoyance. She couldn't understand why he felt the need to enter her room unannounced at this late hour. Diego simply looked at her with an intense expression, his eyes reflecting a longing for her company.

"I wanted to see you," he replied calmly, his voice softening.

"I missed you all day, my little moon." He moved closer, taking a seat beside her on the bed, his presence close enough to feel the warmth emanating from his body.

Frustrated by his persistence, Myra sighed and shook her head, knowing that arguing with him would likely yield no results. Diego's stubbornness was no stranger to her by now.

"Diego, please, just leave," she pleaded, hoping to reason with him. "We'll have plenty of time to meet tomorrow. Right now, please leave. Someone can see you. And if mom saw you, then don't know what she will do. Please go." Myra pleaded with him, while standing up from the bed, and grabbed his hand trying to pull him up, as Diego kept looking at her with amused eyes seeing her trying like this. Not seeing him move even an inch, she glared at his huge figure before she again tried.

"Diego... please!" Myra's words ended with a gasp, as Diego, with a single jerk, pulled her onto his lap. Myra's hands were placed on his shoulder as she looked up at him with her widened eyes.

"You know you're weak, my little moon." Myra gave him an angry glare as Diego teased her and landed a slap on his chest as well for calling her weak.

Diego could not help but laugh at her reaction, but his laugh also stopped when Myra put her palm on his lips stopping him from making any noise. He was shocked for a few seconds by her act and kept looking at her.

"Sh... Don't make any noise." Myra whispered warning him, to keep quiet. Diego let out a smile which she saw in his eyes, and he held her hand from which she was covering his lips and placed a peck on her palm giving her butterflies in her tummy.

"Then can I stay if I stay silent?" Diego, this time asked with a low tone, to which Myra shook her head no, and told him to leave. They can meet tomorrow.

"You've put 2 days leave. How come we're gonna meet tomorrow?" Diego asked her raising his one eyebrow at her, making Myra go silent.

She looked down with a small pout and said in a low tone, "Just leave in a few minutes. If Mom saw you, don't know what she would do. After yesterday..." Myra instantly stopped in her words as she recalled the horrific events of yesterday.