Chapter-19

*•.¸♡ AUTHOR'S POV ♡¸.•*

"Come on, moon... Open your mouth." Diego forwarded the spoon filled with food towards Myra, who angrily put the spoon in her mouth, and while chewing the food, she glared at Diego. 

She was chewing so angrily as if she was throwing all her anger on the food. Sitting outside in the garden area, and having their breakfast peacefully, while this man wildly had his dinner last night. Diego was constantly smiling while feeding her breakfast. 

"Why angry now, moon? It was you who challenged me. And I love winning challenges." Diego teased her forwarding another spoon filled with food towards her. Myra's glare intensified upon hearing his words, as she took the spoon from his hands, where in her hand a teeth mark grazed, which of course was of Diego. 

"Your prize was a different thing, but you should know when to stop," Myra complained to him pouting eating the food from the spoon, while Diego could not help but smile. Diego did not cross the line, nor did he make her uncomfortable during her periods, yet he troubled her a lot. 

He marked every place on her body, harsh to sweet every type, that she even forgot the count of how many bites he had given her. The way he had made out with her last night, was making her more nervous about the time, when he would claim her completely, on the 5th night. 

"You and my patience do not come together, my moon," Diego told her as Myra scowled at him eating her breakfast. However, hearing his words an idea popped up in her mind, and she smirked lightly eating another piece of food. 

Just wait and watch, Mr. King... I'll take revenge on you for this... 

Myra smirked more as the plan was cooking in her mind, to get her revenge on Diego for the trouble he caused her last night. 

"Don't you have office today?" Myra asked calmly as she continued to eat her breakfast. Diego said that he had to go to the office that day, and his reply made her smile thinking about how much she was going to trouble him these 4 days. A smile was constantly on her lips as she made some plan to trouble Diego. 

I'll test your patience now... 

Diego walked downstairs ready in his suit. Looking around, he wanted to meet Myra before leaving for the office. 

"Moon..." Diego called her out loudly, but no reply came. The interesting thing was, that he could not see anyone around. 

"Maids!" Diego called loudly, and in a few seconds, a maid stood in front of her bowing her head down. "Where is Myra?" Diego asked her and then adding to his words, he asked her where are others, as everything around him was damn silent. 

"Queen is in the guest room, and every other staff is busy cleaning rooms, and the kitchen as the queen had ordered us." Diego frowned a little not getting why Myra had ordered them something like this. 

However, ignoring all that, he came to the other room, where Myra was after asking the maid. But, he did not find her there. "Myra!" He again yelled her name, and this time, he got her response. 

"Yeah, Diego?" Diego's eyes moved towards the bathroom door as he heard her voice from there. He came near the door and asked her what she was doing in this other room. 

"My dress got dirty, so I came here to change only. Do you need anything?" Myra's soft and sweet voice was heard from inside the bathroom. Diego sighed and leaned on the door, waiting for her to come out. 10 minutes, went by and Myra still did not come out. 

"How much time, Myra?" Diego asked her with a little bit of a loud tone and his tone proved how desperate he was to meet her and then go to his office.