Chapter-13

*•.¸♡ AUTHOR'S POV ♡¸.•*

A complete mess was Myra's room in the evening. Feeling that her room needed some tidying up, she took up the task today, after having her dinner. She was cleaning the shelves where she put the small pots of her flowers and plants.

Her little bunny was also going here and there, jumping over the small pots, enjoying the little game. He also ate some plants as well, much to Myra's shock, but she only laughed it off. Her bunny was the only thing that was making her smile, after that terrifying incident. S

he would have died if Diego would not have been there to save her. After Lauren discovered this, she was more terrified for her daughter's life. She at first blamed Diego for the attack that Myra had to face, but later Myra explained to her that Diego really saved her life, and then Lauren calmed down a little.

Myra also told her that whoever was after her, Diego was finding her. Lauren calmed down but was scared for her daughter's life, so she grounded her. Another shocking news was also going around the business world about the complete destruction of the Lombardi family, from their whole business to every family member.

The whole mansion was burnt down with every person living in it. Myra was shocked as well, cause she knew that Lombardi was Caroline's family and the most horrific thing was that her body was decayed more than burnt.

Only a few parts were recovered after investigation and forensic reports. All these things clearly were not an accident, but a murder. And the murderer was none other than the Underworld king, Beast.

As Mrya read those lines in the news channel's headlines, her mind instantly went back to Diego. Cause he was the Underworld King as well. Now she wondered if Diego did all this, then why.

Remembering Diego, Myra's hand stopped cleaning the shelves. 2 days had passed since that party night, and there was no contact from Diego at all. No phone call, no message. And she was missing him a lot. She was also wondering what happened to him that day as well.

She had no idea and had no memory because she had fainted during the attack on her party night. She does not how, and what happened before she fainted. She only remembered till Diego was shot in his arm, and then everything was blank. When she finally opened her eyes, she was in Diego's arms and he was taking her somewhere.

Also, Myra had noticed that Diego was unusually calm, more like silent. After telling him to put her down, he did as she requested. As she remembered all those memories, she instantly asked Diego about the situation, and he said that she was safe.

She was feeling a bit tired, so Diego helped her as they both walked towards the party hall back. Myra was also tense about her mother, and just then Lauren came. Don't know why, Myra was constantly remembering about her sudden unconsciousness.

Myra let out a sigh as she was thinking all of this when she felt a hand wrapped around her tummy and cold breathing on her neck. Her heartbeat raced with the familiar comforting touch of Diego.

"Diego..." Myra whispered his name, as she turned around and looked up at him. Diego's mahogany eyes stared at her with deep emotion in them, as he leaned in towards her, and without any warning just captured her lips in a deep kiss filled with nothing but longing.