please yourself

Começar do início

" He said I am fat " she said and again broke down. I gently rubbed her back.

" He broke up with me because I am short , and the most humiliating thing he said that  I am not a good kisser " I didn't said anything just caressing her and try to make her feel by my touch that everything is ok.

After five when she calmed down she thanked me for the hug by saying that she needed it.

" No Thanks No sorry that's the first rule of friendship my dear friend" I said dramatically to her and she smiled. After that we left for our classroom but one thing banging in my mind that what if he also left me because I don't know how to kiss.

Flashback ends

" So you think my little wife that I will leave you just because of a kiss? " He asked me and I nodded, being an honest bitch. He cupped my face and a place a deep kiss on my forehead and said " I would love to die my queen instead of leaving you "

His words pierced my heart thinking about death. I hit him on his chest but not even a single gasp left from his mouth.

" Lagta hai steel ki body hai " I thought.

( seems like his body is made of steel )

" Aapko dard nahi hua ? " I asked him and he shook his head.

(Did you not feel any pain?)

" Thoda sa bhi nahi ? " I asked him, gesturing with my fingers and he shook his head.

(Not even a little bit?)

I opened the first two buttons of his shirt and bit his chest harshly but not even a single winced or gasp  came out from his mouth. I looked up still biting him and he was looking at me with a smile. I left him  with a pout and hit him where I bite. Now there was a purplish mark.

" Oh you just gave me a love bite my little monstress" he teased me and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

" Let me give you one then we both will twine with love bites " he said and my eyes widened but soon a moan left from my mouth when he bit on my cleavage he started sucking that area and nibbled it to soothe the pain. He left me when he was satisfied with his work. I fake glared at him and he winked at me.

" Let's sleep" I said and walked towards the room but he held my hand and pulled me back. My back which was almost bare because only a single strap there touched his clothed muscular front. He bent down to my neck and nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck . And I felt something twisted in my stomach.

" Let's teach you how to kiss " he whispered against my neck, blew there and I felt goosebumps hearing him. He turned me to face him. Our eyes met and I immediately lowered my gaze, not able to look into his eyes because of shyness. He placed his index finger under my chin and lifted it up and said in his demanding tone " look into my eyes my queen " I lifted up my heavy eyelashes and my brown orbs met with his oceanic one. He took his face closer to me. Our lips were just an inch apart.

" Just try to match with me and feel the passion. When I suck your upper lip you suck my lower lip. " He whispered on my lips and I blinked.

He asked me to part my lips and I did. He took my upper lip between his lips and started sucking them. I also started sucking his lower lip . I was not able to match his rhythm but soon  we did it in sync. He bit my lower lip and I winced in pain. He took the opportunity and shoved his tongue inside my mouth now our tongue was fighting for dominance and he won. He explored every corner of my mouth and left when I patted on his chest for air.

" How was the kiss ? " He asked me in his heavy breathing and my cheeks turned red.

" Answer " he demanded.

" It..w..was go..good " I shuttered.

" Seems like you want to be punished" he said in his husky voice and I looked at him in confusion.

" You broke the rule little wife" he said and a shy smile crept on my face remembering his way of punishment.

" What kind of punishment? " I deliberately asked him and he smirked.

" Please yourself " he said and my eyes widened.

" I never did that before " I said.

" Then it will add more fun " he said.

" You are shameless " I said with a pout.

" I know that and I will make you just like me  shameless " he said and in the end winked at me.

" Now go sit on that mattress, remove your clothes Completely " he said. I walked towards the mattress and unpinned my pallu , unwrapped my saree , and put it on the floor. Then remove my blouse along with my bra and sit on that mattress. I looked at him , sitting on a chair with his ankle rested on his other leg.

" Remove your panty " he ordered me and I glistened my dry lips. I removed my panties. When I was about to fall it on floor he stopped me and said.

" Throw it towards me " he ordered and I did he catched it and put it in his pants pocket.

I bite my lower lip sensually when I feel that my pussy is wet.

" What should I do next ? " I asked him.

" Open your legs wide " he ordered and I did shamelessly. I can see his eyes trail down from my eyes to my pussy, he gulped. And somewhere it made me satisfied by seeing his reaction.

" Now play with your intimate part with your fingers " he said in his raspy voice and I touched my pussy, opened my folds with my finger and touched my clit and an urge rose in my mind to play with it. I started circling my clit with my index finger. It gave me a little bit of pleasure but I wasn't able to reach my high. I wonder that day he was also circling my clit in the same way but the pleasure he gave me was something different. I circled my clit for a good few minutes but I didn't get any pleasure so I gave up.

" Hridyam Singhaniya please Fuck me with your fingers " I said like a horny bitch and for the first time I called him with his name and I could see how his expressions changed.

                               ~~~~~~~

How was the chapter guys.

Please do vote and comment 🥺

Vote Target 100
Comment Target 35

Guys you just have to click on star it's so simple just your one click make me feel motivated 🤗