Twenty six

Wen Qing run all the way to Tanzhau, see in her own eyes her remaining family members. She then sent an urgent pigeon letter to Sect Leader Lan about the situation of sect heirs and their current location. When Qingheng Jun got the letter he instantly call his sons and brother in hall room. In Jingshi Lan Wangji is making a small rack to put toys and keep their room as much as neat possible. When they were having family picnic in back mountain they realised that Lan Sezhui have sea sickness and fear of deep water. Now Lan Wuxian is giving lecture to his two and half year old sons how to swim like fish and play in water that’s when they got butterfly message from Qingheng Jun.

Now two lan elders, Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren are waiting for Lan Wangji and his family. Lan Xichen serve tea for everyone, five minuit later the said family come in their view. It's truly magnificent view, Qingheng Jun could not even blink where Lan Qiren give off a proud arua. Two Lan Elders never thought they will saw this types of family union in their life after Qingheng Jun announced his seclusion years ago. Lan Xichen felt very proud for his baby brother who is perfectly parenting three babies now (WWX included). Both Lan Wangji and Lan Wuxian in their significant lan robes. White inner robes, baby blue Middle robes with cloud pattern designed deep blue outer robes as Lan Wuxian loves deep colour like Black and Red.

The most eye catching is two baby dolls, um actually Lan Sezhui and Lan Jingyi. Both of them height at one and half feet dressed up with baby blue lan direct descendants attire. Too proper, anyone can mistook them as dolls. Anyway Lan Jingyi and Lan Sezhui went to sit two sides of Lan Qiren as he is their so called 'Shifu', Lan Wuxian pout at his sons but both of his sons give him half toothed smile still sit with Lan Qiren. Qingheng Jun somehow felt jealous of his own brother and promised himself after everything go down he will make sure  he is the best grandfather, Qiren can stuck with being Shifu, hmph! Then Qingheng Jun told everything Wen Qing said in her latter. After some discussion they come to conclusion that they should inform Madam Jin. She will definitely inform her sworn sister Madam Yu.

°         °
^
_

It's already two month Jin Guanshah sent his only heir to Qishan Wen Sect save his ass. Madam Jin try her best to acquire any news about his son, when she got hold on some news about her son it’s not good. Finally she got an urgent Lan butterfly message from sect leader lan, Qingheng Jun, about her son and his current situation. Madam Jin look everywhere to find his husband in koi tower but when she found him, she wished she could not find him at all. It’s already past dinner time, Jin Guanshah is laying on their own Bedroom naked with three naked whore. One of them feeding him Grapes while her husband Constricting other ones big breast who is giving him head massage. Last one is riding on his fat non existing dick while faking moans in her high. Madam Jin closed her eyes and go away in the mean time sent an urgent message to her sworn sister Yu Ziyuan.
.
.
.

After Jiang Yanli come back from Koi tower, both her brother and beloved went to Qishan Wen Sect. Since then she could not rest well as always she is laying on her room awake. Suddenly she hear a sudden roar from her father "Yu Ziyuan!" nowadays it’s common news that coward, no two faced Jiang Fengmian voice his displeasure but the sound come from throne hall it’s somehow painful scream than angry roar. So she went to see what's going on ; everything is on it’s place only her Father sitting on the floor lotus position and panting. Huh! No Jiang Fengmian is bleeding as Violent Spider finally blown her one years pent up anger and whiped Sect Leader Jiang, Jiang Fengmian.

Apparently Madam Jin sent an urgent message about the inhuman abuses of their heir under second young master Wen, Wen Chao and their current location. Madam Jin told that she is flying with some trusted discipline towards Muxi Mountain they should meet in the foot of the mountain as early as possible. When Madam Yu told this to Sect leader Jiang, he didn’t believe a single word. He even have the face to say "We shouldn’t go Against his excellency in any conditions we could not afford. When Second young master wen left them in underground cave that have to be safe place, either way he will come and get them when he had done his hunt." Madam Yu lost it and finally she whipped him, though Wen Rohan is chief cultivator and so called allay he is not reliable in any way.