Four

Wei Wuxian's pro:

There is still one day left for official ceremony for guest lecture, bad luck they meet with jins then forced to hike the gusu mountain. But gate Keeper didn’t let them entry as they lose their invitation latter. Wei wuxian has his own but he did not dare to mention it. So go back to caiyi town to get the invitation latter. He also brought two bottle of empire smile with him. When he come back none are present including gate keeper.

Then he realise there is a barrier but it’s cannot held back wei wuxian. He easily broke through then also repair it. He saw the infamous wall of rules and 3002 rules. He laugh at himself then climb up the wall. But he stood there rooted as in front of him standing an Angel.

'Tonight is full moon. On the top of the building a figure is standing, maybe as the same Hight of him. Pale white skin glowing with moon light. His long heir are flowing like snakes in unruly wind. A cloud pattern forhead ribbon is tied around his forehead above Sharp eye brows with golden eyes like molten lava, sharp jaw line which still have some baby fat, blood red lips which totally complements snow white cheek. Muscular Chest with slender figure he never saw such a perfect heavenly beautiful man.'

His day dream crush with the said heavenly beauties harsh word but when it comes from his mouth it feels sexy. And his heart start to pound like it want to broke out from his chest. Did he got some illness ha? He is also wei wuxian he don’t back away either he drink one of his empire smile in front of him as other one is broken by the heavenly beauty.

But he have to acknowledge that this pretty boy is his match none of his pear can fight with him but this beauty is his equal. He looks at him intensely but he is not looking at him. Wow interesting his ears are also deep red. Wei Wuxian has his many tricks to have perfect night Vision. He actually do this for night hunt but he never know he will hunt a man oneday.

Again his dream come on halt as the said man is dragging him who knows where and what he was babbling he don’t remember anything at all. Or why on the earth he cannot talk anymore. He protest but this beauty also has superior strength so he cannot go away.

OH God now he is in front of Grandmaster Lan Qiren, sect leader and fast twin jade, Lan Xichen and apparently this heavenly beauty is younger twin jade Lan Wangji. Though lan wangji looks like he wants to devour him, but lan Xichen looks at him with amusement and lan qiren looks at him with relief. A long time ago wei wuxian learn to read face for the shake of jiang cheng but it come in hardly.

Wei Wuxian also amused that this cold beauty actually let the jiangs come inside. Lan Qiren speak up

Lan Qiren : "Wei Wuxian, i invited you personally, you should have come inside and talk to lan Xichen or me, why did you go back? You are not representing jiang sect here."

Wei Wuxian become silent why did he go back? On the other hand lan wangji cannot believe in his own ear, his uncle personally invited this trouble maker?

Wei Wuxian : "Sorry, i didn’t think carefully as a head discipline out of habit i have done this."

Lan Qiren : "I don’t know how much you know about me but i am very strict and practical person. Let's come to the point."

'You come back after curfews'
'Broke our protection barrier'
'Fight with wangji unauthorized'
'Shout your lung out'

"As you don’t know the rules so as a punishment you have to coppy the rules 100 times." "Wangji also broke the rules so you also do the same."

"But you broke the protection barrier what can you offer as a compensation to us?"