Thirteen

Wei Wuxian's pro:

After that night's welcome meal wei wuxian become Solomon. He don’t do anything unnecessary anymore practice musical cultivation his mother left for him with his husband who is cultivating chord assassination technique. Wei wuxian notice an outer discipline always give them darty looks. He could not take it anymore as his pent up anger boiling inside him from five days now.

Wei Wuxian : "who are you? Why do you always follow us?"

.... : " who are you think you are to ask me? I am Su Mensain outer Lan discipline Su She."

Wei Wuxian : " okay Su She, what do you want from us?"

Su She : " you? Who give you the right to disturb second young master lan? How dare you disrespect your superior? "

Again same shit! Superior Inferior! My place! Servant! I want to rip you Apart you su shit!

Wei Wuxian : "I am not disturbing him, lan zhan and i practice together also you are not my superior. "

Su She : " you! How dare you disrespect second young master lan? He don’t even look at others and you are saying he practice with you? As if you are even qualified to talk to him!"

Look! He actually look at me with love, lust and hunger only lan zhan know how he is controlling himself. He is completely mine! Mine alone their is no need to be qualified he is my property you bastard!

Wei Wuxian : " Oh! So you think you are qualified? "

Su She : " Of course i am better than him you worthless sarvent!"

Wei Wuxian's face change with rage but he laugh sarcastically.

Wei Wuxian : " ha ha it seems like he toke away your women or are you jealous of him? Or you are in love with him?"

Su She : "Fight with me you lowlife, i will teach you a lesson as your sect failed."

Wei Wuxian : " Oh Gladly! If you get permission from the authority! "

As they were barking lan wangji come and witness this instantly call his brother and uncle. They also give permission as they thought wei wuxian need a stress reliever. Poor su she he did not realise what will cost him for his outburst. After half an hour whole guest discipline and some others are present in training field. Including sect leader Nie who come lan sect to visit his childhood crush.

Fight start but wei wuxian didn’t even unsheathe his sword, he play cat and mouse with su she and beat him to pop without using Sword too embarrassing for su she as the challenger. Wei Wuxian kick his ass to through him out of the high platform obviously he go flaying but a pendent also go flaying and landed on Nie Mingjue's palm. As a good man obviously he was going to give it back but his face instantly change and he go to su she and give him a kick who go flying in ten feet away.

Everyone is shunted lan Xichen shout for him but nie Mingjue's rage is crystal clear for everyone to see. Nie Mingjue give the pendent to lan qiren who is also shocked. Wei Wuxian go to lan qiren and toke the pendent.

'What the fuck!' this pendent actually wen rohan's special token. There is also a small hole, when lan wangji look the pendent he toke out a small pice of paper no a secret latter.

' Su She, my dire owl is not responding!  Something is wrong in Back mountain from a weak i can't feel my desired subject.
Report me everything with details as soon as you got my message. '

As a head discipline wei wuxian read countless official documents in jiang sect, this hand writing is undoubtedly Wen Rohan's. So he is the wen spy? What the real fuck. Nie Mingjue give two more kick in rage before nie Huaisang and lan Xichen clam him down. Instantly a trail curt held in present of lan elder including sect leader nei.