Twenty

In Jingshi's guest room two culprits are sleeping by selling their horse. Both of them are half naked only on their trouser on, both of their neck to waist decorated with various shape of red and purple dot as no amount of clothing can hide their love making later. It's somehow acceptable after observing the crime scene, a-xian curled up like some octopus in his baby brother's chest who actually hate physical contact and Wanjiy also hugging a-xian in his sleep. Still it’s not what terrified lan Xichen but the bare snow white back of wei wuxian which is decorated with countless criss cross purple lines. Reality hit him too hard, his stomach start to war as he ran for bathroom to vomit.

After a round of voting and vacates his stomach he sit on the floor numbly. His uncle always wanted to murder sect leader jiang and Madam Yu after he got the real information about wei wuxian but lan Xichen always thought his uncle is over reacting. He slap Himself two times so he can calm himself. That criss cross purple mark on a-xian's bare back are none other than Zidian Mark, some fading, some healed, some still red as a sign of healing. Wei Wuxian only step on sixteen one weak ago still a child didn’t even over come his teen. Then when did he fast time got hit from Zidian? Was he even ten years old that times? The women who use her fast class spiritual weapon to whip a child can she be still categorised as human? He don’t know! He also feel like kill someone but calm himself and called his brother.

At 9 O'clock Senior Lan Discipline Present Wen Chao in CiYi Town in front of Public and called all nearby city lords and Village Head who are depends on Bailing Lake. Now Sect Leader Lan and his Family is going down the mountain to join the fun. Lan Wangji somehow completely hide his red dot that others can see and now walking with Lan Qiren as his Perfect Model Student Lan Wangji is. Lan Xichen is walking with Wei Wuxian as wei wuxian Walk slowly to hide his limping. Lan Xichen is laughing inside still maintain his Gentle nature as for wei ying's cruel fate, he don’t want to remember anymore nor he want his new found didi remember his endless suffering.

Lan Xichen : "um a-xian can you explain what happened to that poor Jingshi!"

Wei Wuxian : "Huh!"

Lan Xichen : "I don’t need details information, recap will do, you know what i mean right!" lan Xichen shamelessly give a huge grin!

Wei Wuxian : "You, You-"

Lan Xichen : "Don’t give me that look, i should be the one to fix poor Jingshi again, can't i even deserve to know how it got destroyed!" he start to make puppy eyes, wei wuxian shivered as he remember the Jiang Cheng's dog Love, Princess.

Wei Wuxian : "Sigh! Okay you know, both of us wanted to do that right! Um so when we reached Jingshi both of us were impatient and made love. Fast that was very painful but when lan zhan use correct methods of duel cultivation it’s very pleasurable."

Lan Xichen : " Huh! That's it?" he ask like impatient child who got hang on the middle of Fairy tale.

Wei Wuxian : "Father in law gave me My favourite Empire Smile so i drink some and offer a cup to lan zhan, he also dink it but fall asleep, then five minuit later woke up and act like spoil child, we start to make out on tea table and it’s broke in the process."

Lan Xichen : "Oh, then bed? Bathtub?" he supply some pointer so he could not miss any story. Wei Wuxian start to rub his forehead and toke a deep breathe still walking slowly.

Wei Wuxian : "Me and my big mouth, when lan zhan come back his sence, i told him that i like drunken him more. You know your brother right? He become so jealous of himself that he instantly throw me on bed start to fuck me out of my mind, when his pure yang energy reach my Golden core it start to produce nature heat and wetness, Oh God! I don’t want to remember what sort of crazy things we have done, when we are done and come back our sence we were laying in the broken bed."

"Then we thought we need to take a fresh bath as it’s already 4 o'clock at morning and we have to punished wen chao. When we were bathing together lan zhan thought that breaking furniture in the middle of act felt good so he repeated his previous act."

"Then i don’t remember anything, when i woke up again i was bathed and dressed in fresh robes." in the mean time lan Xichen is laughing his ass off in his head. Still could not control himself look at his brother's back who is walking in front of them and give wei wuxian an evil grin.

"I have learn one lesson from last night."

Lan Xichen : "And what that might be didi?"

Wei Wuxian : "If Lan Zhan got jealous somehow, I wei wuxian is done for!"

Lan Xichen this time could not control Himself and brust out laughter. "Ha ha ha ha ha." Lan Qiren and Lan Wangji look back see why he is laughing out loud. Lan Xichen quickly change the topic smoothly.

Lan Xichen : "Uncle, Wangji and a-xian need new furniture in Jingshi, we are just talking about it’s quality!" lan Xichen wink at lan wangji as lan wangji's eye widen from the implications and his ear got deep red now reaching his neck. Lan Qiren also didn’t ask anything, did he understand the situation? May be! As Lan Qiren cursed himself inside his head, how can he forget his uncontrollable beast Nephew! No wonder wei wuxian is walking slowly instead of jumping around. Thank God he wait for official marriage ceremony otherwise how can he face elders whose he is trying to dominate.

As planed Lan sect punished chief cultivators second son Wen Chao in front of the Public. Whose four limb is bind with ropes, put under silence spell and staying in a pig hole. When public listened the explanation, everyone start to shout in righteousness and asking for Justice. Lan Sect didn’t shot arrows but public throw their boots, muddy water, trash, mold sand etc. Unaware of this current situation Wen Rohan is planing inside his head how to dominate Gusu Lan sect fast.

When all of this happening, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian are their own world, like they are on date, jumping one vender to another as lan wangji is dutifully buying everything wei wuxian take fancy. Lan Xichen Commissioned best quality sandalwood Bed, tea table,  two huge bathtub as he also wanted one also some more furniture to decorate Jingshi. Lan Qiren just observing his nephews and felt some sort of achievement that made him happy from inside out. Oh he need to prepared for fight as Wen Rohan will sent his army to their doorstep sooner than latter.

Half a day later the current situation in Ciyi town reported to wen rohan, wen rohan is shocked to the point he become speechless but he start to laugh a cruel laugh. If his opponents resist then that fight is really enjoyable. Lan Sect really have some backbone not like Jin Guanshah and Jiang Fengmian both of them are coward, Jin Guanshah is a regular boot licker. That Boy Nie Mingjue also grow some Backbone like his Father if not more powerful. It's becoming more and more interesting. Only problem is he lost contact with his pet dog Xue Yang, and he cannot feel neither Lan Sect's Yin Iron nor Xue Yang's. It's feel like both pice of Yin Iron vanished in thin air as if it doesn’t exist in fast place. Finally something come in the way of his domination. Interesting really, interesting!

Wen Chao's Mistress Wang Lingjiao cannot take it as she go get his lover with wen Zulio. When they reached Caiyi town it’s already dusk, they searched everywhere but could not find the tail of wen chao. When moon light shine wang lingjiao become tired and sit on the nearest solid surface. Wen Zulio also come back without any news, when she is barking at wen Zulio how useless he is! She hear an inhuman sounds coming from the solid surface she is sitting. Then Series of 'umm ummm hmm umm wum' she Scream in fear and fall on her ass. Wen Zulio instantly come to protect her, but as a core melting hand he can sence golden core as he felt a familiar arua, he come on his knee then brust open the solid surface and discovered a filthy man without any locks but lips tightly shut by some spell it’s none other than wen chao they are searching the whole time.

Wang Lingjiao start to vomit from wen chao's filthy odor, this made wen chao so mad that he kick his mistress in lake water. Wen Chao didn’t wash up he fly for Wen Sect with Wen Zulio and they reached next morning Court. When wen rohan saw this situation he start to laugh manically very satisfied but his whole courtier and officials are trembling in fear.

What he is going to do with lan sect now?

Will lan sect survive?

Or they will be massacred like future?