Twenty Four

Wen Rohan wanted to wiped out Lan sect in the mean time conquer Nie sect but his plan totally failed with a huge thud with the expense of his elder son's two limbs and his precious weapon Wen Zulio. He wanted to dominate cultivation world with power and fear of his absolute presence but whole wen sect become laughing stock with back to back defeat within a single day in raw. He lost another pice of Yin Iron which was with Xue Yang, according to that bart there should be four pice of Yin Iron in four direction. Did Lan sect and Nie sect destroyed other three pice Yin Iron. What a stagey if they cannot have the fat pie they won't let me either! Brunch of trash and Man Whore Jin Guanshah, he come to lick my foot and selling information from his dead son my ass! That bastard son of Man Whore also were quite capable to survive under the brutes this long huh! Okay then let's start with Jin sect! But unknown to Wen Rohan, the poem he knew about Yin Iron have another part, which say's Yin energy of all direction belongs to XuanWu.

Jin Guanshah fool Wen Rohan so Jin Sect got the fast order to sent Jin discipline to wen sect for study and obviously with a direct sect heir within a week. Followed by Jiang sect, Lan sect, Nie sect and all minor sect. A group of wen discipline come to front door of cloud research but everyone is panicked and fear written all over their face. Qingheng Jun and Lan Qiren calmly accept the order scroll then told them wait for return gift. Two lan healer bring out a wrapped box and kitchen helper a dozen of fork.

Lan Wangji, Lan Wuxian and Lan Xichen following in toe. Qingheng Jun received the wrapped box then open it revealing Wen Xu's excluded limbs. Lan Wangji, Lan Wuxian and Lan Xichen watch their father what he is up to as Qingheng Jun start to burn the chop off hand and leg with spiritual fire. The group of wen discipline felt like they are being burn alive not chop off limbs from two days ago Lan wangji watch his father in new light, Lan Xichen's mouth hang open it’s a clear provocation for war and lan wuxian hold his mouth stop Himself from laughing, Lan's are really something else in disguise of gentleman. But Qingheng Jun is not finished he rost the limbs carefully then pock with dozon of fork like serving to eat, wrapped it like gift and handover the wen discipline to give it Wen Rohan as wen rohan kill his own people so he can also eat his sons body part highlighted the act of Dafan Wen Village such a Baddass.

Nie Mingjue also followed his would  be father in law but in low profile as he burn down Wen Zulio to ashes then sent it with wen sect discipline who came for Nie Huaisang to bring him wen sect as hostage. Jin Guanshah know very well he is done for if anything go a miss, so he instantly order his only legal heir Jin Zixuan to go wen sect with twenty more discipline. On the other hand Madam Yu is totally silent, she don’t even let Jiang Cheng know what is happening outside hence he is grounded. Jiang Fengmian know the true strength of wen rohan, he don’t have ability nor courage like Lan's or Nie's but it’s clear sign to make his heir hostage and made him obedient. Therefore he had to let his son go, if only he still had wei wuxian in his hand! but it’s too late to regret.

As a friend still Wei Ying sent a Lan butterfly message to Jin Zixuan,
'If you are going wen sect, don’t take any female discipline with you as for safety purpose toke some hidden weapons' Jin Zixuan understand that's really good idea as wen chao is as man whore as his whore father, it will save him from unnecessary trouble. Weapons it’s not bad idea either so he contact with Nie Huaisang as Nie sect is famous for it's craftsmanship, weapons and cosmetics. Last two days Nie sect got a huge selling as Nie Huaisang's spy manipulated the information about getting some hidden weapons for safely purpose in wen sect, as everyone know it’s clearly trap them as hostage to make their sect leader bow in front of Chief Cultivator tyrant Wen Rohan. On fourth day Jiang Fengmian order Jiang Cheng go to wen sect for study, he also follow the order as he cannot let his sister go there whatever happened.

Along the way Jiang Cheng hear Glorious victory of Lan sect and Nie sect Against Wen Sect. What was their response on forced study, where his father send him as scapegoat just like he used Wei Wuxian, he just lower his head but he felt a strange relief in heart for wei wuxian. If his shixiong was with them, maybe his mom would have beat him half dead and blame him for bringing shame in jiang sect, his father let him get still taken but maybe wei wuxian accompanied him on the wen sect. He is safe with lans, Jiang Yanli come back Jiang sect after Jin Zixuan left Jin sect for Qishan Wen sect, what about a-qing? Is she Alright? Is she alive? Waiting for me?Or he as she knew how incompetent am i from the start so she let Wen Rohan do as he please! He hear in road that whole dafan village got killed by wen solider on the day they attack Lan's and Nie's.

On the other hand Lan Qiren sent Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Lan Wuxian to kill Xuanwu along with Nie Mingjue. Nie Mingjue already reached Muxi Mountain area with his left hand man Nie Jonghai, now walking back and forth when waiting for his beloved. When he finally saw Lan Xichen safe and sound he forget his all etiquette and pull him in a bone crushing hug then kiss all over his face.

Wangxian couple let them be as they along with Nie Jonghai start to find the cave. Sun already shining high top of their head, the weather in Qishan is really hot all of them are sweaty but they find in top of the mountain there are still white fog. So reasonable explanation is it’s illusion, sure enough when Lan Wuxian sent a talisman the white fog disappeared. Five of them start to hike the mountain, all of them wore normal cultivator robes, in lan wangji's eyes his husband looks like delicious dish so he could not control his hands and grab wei ying's comparable small waist. Lan Xichen sigh! His innocent  baby brother is gone the day A-xian come to his life now he is really something he couldn't recognise anymore. But instantly regret as he realised that Nie Mingjue giving him Lustful hungry looks beside him Nie Jonghai looking everywhere but his sect leader as he never know Nie Mingjue hide this side of him along with caring brother and brutal fighter.

Finally they found a big hole beside a big tree so they jump on the hole, it’s felt like bottomless but according to Lan Qiren it’s the cave where Xuanwu is dormant from thousand year after shallow five thousand people all alone and only way to kill it is inside out and last and most powerful Yin Iron pice is also inside it’s shell which is traping it’s on one place. They hear their foot step echo as Lan Xichen lighten up the area with fire talisman. They can felt that in thousands of year none come here, therefore they went deeper and deeper and finally the end of the cave but where is Deform divine beast XuanWu?

Wei ying is very sensitive to resentment energy so he felt resentment spirit from huge Island besides them. They team up as Nie Mingjue could not directly touch Yin Iron so he will help to chop off it’s head. Wei ying's sensitive nature will help to find Yin Iron faster so he will go inside it’s shell. Lan Wangji set up a trap with string for chord assassination technique and Lan Xichen will help when the beast on rampant and Nie Jonghai will protect them from outside attack if anything happened.

Everything go according to plan, it’s been almost fifteen minuit wei ying gone inside, lan wangji's feeling is unstable in worry, lan Xichen don’t know what to say so he keep quite suddenly wei ying shout and come out a huge snake head as wei ying is hanging on it’s lower jaw with a black long sword which licking resentment energy. Lan Wangji instantly trap it’s head with string net as he pull his Guqin string around it’s sensitive comparable soft neck in it’s body.

Lan Xichen fly towards Lan Wuxian to grab him as it’s clear that he is not okay at all. Lan Xichen bring his brother in law in shore as he start to vomit, Nie Mingjue sent slash after slash accurately where Lan Wangji's Guqin string cutting its almost impenetrable skin to cut faster. Still it toke almost half an hour to chop off the head of Xuanwu when Four of them constantly attack on the same spot. In the end all of them are exhausted so they toke rest on the cave sometime. They are in wen sect territory and both sect declared war against wen sect so they cannot go any inn either.

Hence, they went into deep forest following the shallow lake on the foot of the Muxi Mountain toke bath and set up tent for the night. This night should be celebrated for their victory and should be most joyful night but the night become nightmare for Nie Jonghai. They set up three tent, a dim light still glowing on other tent as in moon light the tent clothes act like screen in puppet show and the said puppets are his own sect leader, lan sect leader, Lan Wangji and Lan Wuxian.