Twenty five

There are no sound coming out from the tent maybe for silence talisman but their everyone movement are showing in the tent's clothes which work as screen in deem light inside and moon light outside, as his Brute sect Leader forgotten all etiquette and rules of no sex before marriage and follow the shameless Lan Wuxian along with his in law Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen who willingly join him. Nie Jonghai don’t know what to do and how to feel either as he is also single man after all but his body part start to react after watching the show accidentally with no way around he bang his head on nearest tree if the pain sobar him up as he need to protect them at night.
.
.
.
After they set up tent Lan Xichen really wanted to sleep but Nie Mingjue ask if they could kiss! Why shouldn’t they, of course they could so lan Xichen enthusiastically toke initiative for a open mouth kiss. He never know how and when his body become so sensitive towards a single touch from his husband to be. It's not Nie Mingjue is asking or he want to do something more than kiss but his traitor body reacting like a calm Guqin string vibrant from sudden pluck. His heart is not in his control anymore beating too fast so Nie Mingjue clearly hear like he is screaming for more. Nie Mingjue got a clear message and bite down his ear lobe hard enough to left a temporary scar then lick it.

Finally Lan Xichen know how his brother in law enjoy rough intimate gesture from his baby brother. It's actually deepened their arousal, when Mingjue lick his ear lobe, wet sensation sent shiver down his spine and subconsciously he gave more space for him do as he please. If you serve delicious food in front of hungry man even motivate him how to eat, what will he do? His own baby brother and brother in law is not helping either when they are already fighting for dominance like animal mating. His heart and body already give in only his mind scream for lan rules and his uncle lan qiren but when he could not suppress his own sinful moans his mind also go blank. After that he don’t want to remember anything.

At five Lan Xichen woke up and saw Nie Mingjue sleeping like a baby in his arms. He could not find similarity between the wolf and sleeping baby who chewed him thoroughly last night and the one sleeping maybe cannot even drink milk. Anyway he is not as shameless as his brother in law, he quickly sit up but felt like dying from back pain. He start to heal himself by no means he will let a-xian laugh at him in his sorry conditions after all he was an willing participant. Then he come out toke a fresh bath and about to return their tent he saw a very sleep deprived Nie Jonghai with red face. He don’t know what to do and felt very embarrassed and just look away. It's not good show in front of him either, Lan Wangji is drying his husbands wet hair while he is very much asleep.

Nie Jonghai quickly awaken Nie Mingjue, he also do his morning chore, they eat leftover food on them and fly for their respective sect. Lan Wangji look at Lan Xichen intensely sometime but didn’t say anything. Qingheng Jun and Lan Qiren received them at front gate. Both of them were very much worried about them and both of them holding two child in their arms. Lan Wangji and Lan Wuxian quickly pick up their sons and fuse over them. Lan Qiren looked at Lan Xichen and his expression changed. He point his trembling finger towards his ear and shout.

Lan Qiren : "I didn’t expect this from You! Sigh!"

Now Lan Xichen realised he forget about their starting point. Deep purple bite mark on his ear lobe. It feels like he wore a extravagant open cut robes without pant. He become red in embarrassment but his traitor brothers are laughing their ass off from his embarrassment oh they are taking revenge. What can he do he just run away after giving Qiankun sleeve which contain Yin Iron sword to his father. Qingheng Jun just smile in amusement. Lan Qiren, Qingheng Jun and Wangxian Couple destroyed the Yin Iron Sword inside Mingshi, the underground room, where they do this types of things. When they come out from Mingshi both Lan Sezhui and Lan Jingyi glued to them, they aren't saying anything but fear of losing is clear in their eyes. Both child are afraid of losing their second parents so Wangxian couple pick their babies and return home.
.
.
.
.
.
Wen Chao lust after Wen Qing from the start, when he saw his father's favourite is not Wen Xu but it’s Wen Qing their Distance Cousin. Wen Rohan clearly told him stay away from Wen Qing, after Wen Zulio died and Wen Xu is in bed rest he asked his father to let Wen Qing assist him. Wen Rohan also agreed, it’s clear that after losing her family Wen Qing actually free kite without string and none can control someone who don’t have anything to lose not even their life. Now who can teach that brainless Wen Chao? Wen Chao is going to teach ignorant sect heirs with his mistress Wang Lingjiao and Wen Qing. Wen Chao try to grab Wen Qing and push her into nearest wall but wen qing stand still and within a blink she sent two needles that stuck wen chao's abdomen area and paralyze his lower body instantly.

"ChaoChao!" wang lingjiao shout in horror!

"You dare!" Wen Chao scream in pain and anger. Wen Qing come near him and lower her head to his ear and calmly said with viscous tone,

"What do you think!" wen qing walk away but wen chao and his mistress felt a cold shiver run down their spine. Wang lingjiao sent a hateful stare towards wen qing but somehow inside she felt happy, she is not her rival at least.

Wen Chao : "JiaoJiao, remove the dam needles quickly!" wang lingjiao quickly remove the needles and it’s toke almost ten minuit for wen chao to stand on his feet again. Finally they reached the highest platform where all prominent sect heirs are under his feet except, Lan's and Nie's. Wen Qing stand by his side like soulless puppet with a blank face. He toke away everyone's spiritual swords make them his perfect toys and play around. Wen Chao's favourite victims are Jin Zixuan and Jinag Chang as both Jin sect and Jiang Sect leaders are personally related to Wen Rohan but they stand by and let Lan's and Nie's humiliate Wen Sect. On top of that Bastard Jin Guanshah, for that useless he lost his perfect puppet and most loyal dog Wen Zulio.
.
.
.
.
.
Most of the minor sect heirs brought hidden weapons along with Jin Zixuan but everyone lost their spiritual weapon. Jiang Cheng don’t even have hidden weapons on him. Qishan is too hot for its geographical areas as near live Volcano still Wen Chao stood up all sect heirs and discipline in bright sun. Ask them read out etiquettes of Wen and memorized them while standing in glowing sun. When they could not memorized them, he sent them garden and carry cow dung after all everyone are not grow up with Lans to memorize rules.

Whoever fall back, whiped by wen discipline indiscriminately. At night wen chao toke them for night hunt, where they have to kill or capture the pray with bare hands and he used them as his shield then celebrate for his victory. The number of discipline become lower killed or died, Jiang Cheng start to silently cry one night when he remember wei wuxian lives more horrible life in lotus pear and thanks lan qiren to save him. Though Jiang Cheng hate Jin Zixuan but he is the only one who can understand him in this situation who just silently sit beside him. Jin Zixuan told him before that Wei Wuxian told him bring hidden weapons and no Female discipline with him.

Hidden weapons though save someones life sometime but they couldn’t use them in front of wen discipline not it work everytime in front of huge and fierce monsters. Wen Qing sometime throw some ointment and herb from their small Window in dark night she can only do this much for them it’s also huge favour in endless suffering. One day Wen Chao announced they are going hunt a yao in morning and drag them Muxi Mountain by foot. They hike the mountain whole morning at Noon Wen Qing announced for break. Without proper food, rest and bath Jin Zixuan's extravagant golden robes looks like rags and Jiang Cheng's Purple robes turn into gray.

At afternoon finally they found a big hole beside a big tree on peak of the mountain. Bastard Wen Chao throw someone from the pit, then force everyone go down inside the hole. When Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng land on the pitch black hole a very bad rotten flesh odor hit their sense. Everyone thought that the monster inside this hole is very dangerous as it’s eat flesh. Jiang Cheng activate a fire talisman and saw it’s actually very large cave and neat, nothing here but the bad smell coming from deeper. Wen Chao also come down with his bitch but Wen Qing didn’t come with them, Jin Zixuan saw that Wen Qing actually silently run away when Wen Chao having his intimate time with his whore on poor horse back.

They went deeper and deeper now the bad smell is so much they couldn’t even breathe, it feels like they are on the mountain of rotten flesh of human or animals. Wen Discipline lighten up the whole area, to their horror in front of them a huge Island of rotten flesh surrounded by lake of blood. After observing Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng come to conclusion that it’s not Island but a gigantic turtle like yao whomever killed this gigantic monster, toke their sweet time and peal it’s shell, monster core, claw even its teeth. Now only left it’s flesh body without shell more like rotten meat.
.
.
.
Back Mountain in Cloud Research at small lake two children and their mother are socking in huge bathtub, while their father is making fish fry for his family. This is Wangxian family, that huge bathtub is none other than shell of 'XuanWu of Slaughter'. When they were taking rest inside the Xuanwu cave he order the spirit who were wanted to help him as they were greatful for freeing them from torture, to peal everything that is valuable. So now he is using that unbreakable shell as their family bathtub while enjoying the nature.