One

Lan Qiren's Pro:

It’s been five years yilling patriarch the grand master of demonic cultivation lan qiren's worst nightmare wei wuxian now lan wuxian live in lan sect. He become more rowdy as a result he got punishment everyday. But wuxian never composed himself now he also adopted lan jingyi as far as they go they even paint in his inner robes when he sleep. Who know how he didn’t woke up.

But Bright Sight are too much to lan qirens comfort. Lan Wangji feels like human now, he smile, talk normally. This place don’t feel like grave now but a heaven with children and a loud speaker. Lan Xichen also come out of his gloomy self, brace himself with new environment of his home. Elders lose their power significantly and lan qiren feels also human now.

Everything is happened only for a shameless couple or to say his worst nightmare become his heaven. Lan wangji is chief cultivator, lan Xichen is sect leader, lan Sezhui is a sect heir and lan Jingyi is disciplinary head who need more discipline than others. They do their party every Friday in back hills as it’s not under the cloud research. Then snick delicious food in his room at mid night. First he published them but one day he teaste the dish and now he also join the party.

To say clearly lan wuxian corrupt my whole family including me. But i am happy to be corrupted. Problem is my younger nephew become too much shameless and ultimately torturing my elder nephew as he is alone. After five years lan Xichen could not take it anymore so he come to me and ask to find him a good wife. As everyone in their generation got married last spring sect leader jiang got married and his wife is currently pregnant.

Even Sect leader Nie got married with wen ning who more like human now and adopted two children. The problem is he knew from the start lan Xichen is bisexual and he loved Nie Mingjue but he lost everything. Lan qiren blame himself for that also as his foul teaching is the reason they never get together stuck with sworn brother.

Lan Xichen still loves Nie Mingjue but what can he do, he is also human and it’s definitely doing of that shameless couple or i say they show him that behaviour purposely. So lan Xichen also start a family for himself. When they were at war lan Xichen was good friend with Qin Su, but alas she fall for her half brother and now died in a tragic death. So who can be a potential candidate for my nephew?

One day lan qiren left cloud research to save himself from upcoming prank of Wuxian and jingyi as his younger nephew felt pity for him and his newly growing goatee and alart him. He is now in Caiyi town and drinking tea for his sorrow, he saw a very beautiful young man with two other young man who are very much terrifying state. In close watch he realise they are all women.

Sish, this types of taste still exist after canse saren died huh. Canse Saren his sworn sister, living attraction of disaster who is also legendary immortal Baoshan Saren's adopted daughter, too beautiful for her own good and too mischievous. Lan qiren drown to her as she felt like his mother Lan Yi. She is also best friend of another prank maker Li Mei his dead sister in law.

Lan qiren sure as hell that none of them died normally, definitely Jiang sect leader pressure them for the location of Baoshan Saren as chif cultivator sect leader Wen wanted this and also Jin Guanshah lust after her beauty. She never listen and eloped with wei Chanze. If he compered with cultivation power, wei Chanze was equal to my brother Qingheng Jun which is a threat to Jiang Fengmian.

If he say like this, Sect leader jiang drove them to insanity, sect leader wen and Jin Guanshah toke advantage and kill them then made it accident. Then to silent their best friend Li mei, frame her in a way none can save her as she truly killed a lan elder. And potentially lan sect lost it’s power. He come back reality when he here the ladies with man clothing talking.

"A-lou, you just don’t know how much i want to be like yilling patriarch!"

A-lou : My dear lady Zhu Sian don’t tell me you love him, he is cut sleeve and happily married to Hanguang Jun!

Zhu Sian : oh shut up, love is love but what i feel for him is like my teacher, when war with wen sect happened i was in one of war camp, i was six year old that year, yilling patriarch is too cool!

A-lou : oh god a-nim i was also with her that year, wei wuxian was too scary deep red eyes and always fight with Hanguang Jun in camp but in front of lady jiang act like lost puppy and now he bocome puppy of Hanguang Jun.

" ha ha ha ha ha"

Zhu sian : good one really good one. I also want to enjoy my life like that, change with situation, when need to serious to become serious and when free become myself.

A-lou : oh so you also want to prank people like he do?

A-nim : my lady do you have any refference like yilling patriarch loves to prank on grandmaster lan qiren? I will find who you desire.

Lan qiren drop his tea cup and look at them sharply. How dare they?

Zhu sian : you are too serious. If you got a better plan kill all matchmaker that will be good.

I am twenty two this year, my father is too delighted when i do all sect work but he went mad when i say i don’t want to marry. Our family is nothing compered to the others he want me to be married. He forget that he is only a village head and he wants me to get married with some small sect leaders son.

All i want is to find a man who will loves me that's all.

Lan qiren left from there as he thought that lady would be good choice for Xichen, so next day he left to find that village head but in his way he got attacked by lackeys of jin Guangyao. They feed him something who knows what, and his life energy is start to flee,  according to them jin guangyao loved Lan Xichen but lan Xichen not only appropriately accept his feeling he also killed him. So they don’t let lan Xichen be happy either.

Now in death bed Lan Qiren can see Wuxian and now Nie quoling or nie ning are trying their best with lan healers to save his dear life. All his life flash in front of his eyes, his choice of action to save his family ultimately destroy his family his one of guilt that he did not save his sworn sister canse and brother in law chanze nor their little bunny wuxian.

To save his nephew he made them something else, and in the end lost them.

He regret it. If he got another chance he want his sister as she oddly smell like his mother.

Mother i miss you. Lan qirens life Force fade away with his spiritual energy. When he open his eyes again he was his in Lanshi, in old room as decorated as it was before the war. He felt a pang of pain in his heart. And something in his mind told him.

' you got a chance to live your own way use it wisely. '

Oh i got a second chance, he look at the calendar, he is in twenty years in past six month before lecture schedule of next generation sect leader.

Lan qiren just fall asleep, he won't match up he will slowly plan everything he Learnt from the best, the infamous 'Head Shaker' who shake the whole cultivation world up side down.

I have to educate wei wuxian if i want to live peacefully.

I have to bring out my brother save him from himself if i want to save my Lan Xichen.

I have pear Lan Wangji with Wei Wuxian if i want Wangji happy.

I have to bring wei wuxian lan sect if i want to save my sisters last memory.

Let's sleep, to welcome the new day.

Let's time take the action for Xichen and Nie Mingjue.

Lets just rest i earn this peaceful sleep with my life.

Just sleep i miss you mother as i miss my sister.

God or Goddess or Demon whoever give me this chance i will use it wisely as your payment.

A life time later lan qiren finally fall asleep peacefully.