Seventeen

Madam Yu's pro:

One of the great sect Yunmeng Jiang, it's co-sect leader or you may say actual sect leader is Madam Yu, Manshen Yu sect's third lady Yu Ziyuan. In her Youth she meet Newly appointed yunmeng jiang sect leader, Jiang Fengmian and fall in love. She was third lady but her achievement and one of the strongest cultivator title easily Bewitched Yunmeng Jiang Elders made her sect madam. All she had her own strength and own achievement, so she never learn how to lower herself.

She is not average or ugly either so she was confident in herself young sect leader jiang will definitely love her as she did. But all her dream crushed in her wedding night when in passion Jiang Fengmian called out in his husky voice 'a-se', her whole life crumble under the weight of jiang fengmian. Her all confident vanished like fog in late spring. She felt insecure in herself and refused to be called Madam Jiang instead of Madam Yu. She start to hate Canse Saren in her gut, before she meet that lovely lady Canse Saren, who don't care about world instead she made her own world with her loved one.

Days gone night comes, she become bitter and bitter day by day. Madam Yu give birth a angel like beautiful daughter but she wanted a boy as a sect heir to secure her position in jiang sect. She still didn't give up so she arrange a sect tie with Jin sect as Madam Jin is her sworn sister by engaging each others children. She was again pregnant but jiang fengmian was not that happy but he become more happy when he hear Canse Saren was pregnant. As if it doesn't matter she was pregnant with another man's child. She felt enormous Jealousy and insecurity deep in her core.

Lotus pear is not felt peaceful anymore, everyone can hear day night barking of sect leader and sect madam. Canse Saren died with her husband Wei Chanze, so called head discipline and Sworn brother of her husband left behind their unfortunate son wei ying. Jiang Fengmian start to left for searching that child wei ying, neglect his own children, own wife, own sect ultimately everything. Now Madam Yu suspect that wei ying is his husband's bastard with his beloved women, but jiang fengmian never deny so she herself spread the rumours about his bastard son still jiang fengmian never deny.

Lotus pear become varbal battle field and finally become physical when Jiang Fengmian bring Nine Year old Wei Wuxian in lotus pear who is one week older than Sect heir Jiang Wanyin. She did everything to broke that boy but as if nothing work on this boy. That bastard everyday try to impressed her as if she don't understand his hard work but it made more and more irritation for Yu Ziyuan. One day she wipe him half dead and fast time jiang elders scolded her that made her firmly believe that wei wuxian is jiang bastard though jiang fengmian never say anything about her inhuman treatment for wei wuxian. He even made him head discipline which rightfully belongs to her son jiang cheng.

Now Yu Ziyuan felt like her whole life is a lie, her whole existance is false, she is silence by lan silencing spell, handy work of stone, ice jade, sect heir, second young master lan and wei wuxian's ligament husband, lan wangji. The man sitting beside her, sect leader Jiang Fengmian, she don't know him at all. Apparently he collaborate with Wen Rohan to torture and killed his beloved women and his so called sworn brother. He treat Wei Wuxian like his achievement of his glorious job. Then is he went to search for wei ying or he just go to watch him suffer in the streets wait untill he broke.

This Jiang Fengmian is totally different the man she fall for, she thought her husband, father of her children. He is a real beast, inhuman lost his morality a long time ago. Huh! Who is she calling inhuman, beast? She herself use her fast class spiritual weapon to wipe nine year old boy becouse he is better than her son.

Oh heaven!

Is she crying?

For what, for whom, her husband who was never her in fast place.