Twenty nine

After Gusu's Second and Third Jade massacre Wen Chao's solider and Wen Rohan's scots-man in Caiyi Town, everything turn up side down in Wen Sect. Wen sect leader show his true tyrant self in his court. He was somewhat pleased after his good for nothing second son bought an enormous amount of treasure from Jiang Sect and other minor sect included. But without balance of Yin Iron and lack of the presence of XuanWu he frequently lose control over his pice of Yin Iron.

It's not big deal to lose control over Yin Iron from time to time, after all it was holy iron turn into cursed one so obviously it's related to Carma of heaven. He just couldn't understand one thing how come his Yin Iron loses its efficiency day by day. His highly trained Puppets also lose control, for lack of resentment energy nowadays. Wen Rohan killed all prisoners in sun palace to feed resentment to his Yin Iron for it's hunger.

On the other hand before Wen Qing run away she poisoned Wen Xu's ointment with most powerful colourless poison. Wen Xu himself used that ointment on himself as Wen Qing's expertise is no joke in medical field. Wen Qing didn't use any methods to hide the poison so anyone can pin point that who poison the ointment is brainless fool. As expected after bed ridden Wen Xu got poisoned it's accusation land on Wen Chao.

Wen Rohan know very well the nature of his both sons but he is not fool either. He could not lose his remaining heir by punishing for another heir who is already dead meat. So he sacrifice his eldest son to his Yin Iran that at least made his eldest son more valuable than his younger son as he should be. He didn't let go of his younger son either and his treatment become inhuman towards him.

To satisfy Wen Rohan and get back his former position as untouchable wen sect heir, Wen Chao start to hunt down any minor sect or family caught his eyes. Whoever go against wen rohan in his court he instantly feed them to his hungry puppet or Yin Iron for more power. Finally Jin Guanshah realised how little his life and sect valuable in Chief Cultivator Wen Rohan's eyes.

°°°

In lan sect, two little lans look up their parents like Angeles they always dream that will save them from any harm after their own biological parents died. Their favourite little figure toys naturally replaced with toy swords though Lan Sezhui still treasure his fast toy from his parents strow butterfly. How come Lan Qiren let Lan Wuxian teach his best pupils and destroy them? Nooo and Never....

Here come Lan Qiren as their shifu teach lan sect rules and have a huge fight with Lan Wuxian who don't want his babies learn Lan Sect rules nor they become like his beloved husband. However if you want to nurture a baby to the best cultivator and human being you have to start from as early as possible. Qingheng Jun is agreed with both his brother lan qiren and his son in law Lan Wuxian, after all he also want best grandsons with best childhood not like his own sons.

Almost whole day and night long fight they come to conclusion and divided their significant role they will play to nurture two baby lans before they reached eight. According to Lan Qiren birth to eight year old child can be considered as children not more.

Lan Xichen - He can spoil his both nephews as he pleaded other than disturbed their lessons.

Qingheng Jun - as he don't have ample amount of time even for himself as a sect leader, so he also will spoil his grandsons to become the best grandfather in century.

Lan Qiren - hmph! he is responsible for their teaching and how to behave in public as inside their home they are free to do anything as long as they don't get caught. If they caught by others then they have to face punishment. But it's beyond saying he also dot on his both grandnephews.