Nineteen

Nextday Lan sect sent a messenger with details information about wen chao's current situation to Wen Rohan. But Wen Rohan know very well his son as a pig whore on top of that brainless he really need a good lesson as he failed on his task and get caught. Whatever Lan sect said they shouldn’t dare to do something with chief cultivators second son. So he also give a written scroll and sent back the lan sect's messenger with it. When Lan Qiren got the scroll from the messenger he give an evil look that sent shiver to the nearest discipline's spine.

Wangxian couple come back with Songchen couple and Lan Qiren call all  senior and elder lan discipline for meeting. Lan Xichen give the scroll from Chief Cultivator to his father Qingheng Jun to read out for Everyone.

Sect Leader Lan,

I am sorry to inform you that i cannot go to face my son, as a chief cultivator i am very busy. I am also a father and i think it’s my negligence for a-chao's misconduct. So i humbly ask sect leader lan to hand over my son to grand master lan qiren to punish him according to Gusu Lan's rules. As he do misdeed in Gusu territory so he should be punished according to your rules.

Don’t worry, no one will interfere with your judgement for punishment.

Chief Cultivator
Wen Rohan

Song Lan :"When he say as a father It's his negligence he sounds like concern father, but when he say punished  him according to rules and hand over him to grandmaster lan it sounds like a child get exposed for stoling a candy."

Wei Wuxian :"Shoshu song lan is right, but what he mentioned in last sentence it’s a bold threat as he know we don’t dare to do anything with his son."

Lan Qiren :"Wangji, what is his punishment according to his misbehavior?"

Lan Wangji :"Fast, he invaded brother's personal space without permission, so he have to write rules five times."
"Second, brother is a sect leader and engaged with another sect leader, so it’s crime of adultery. So the punished is putting him pig hole and stab with arrows to death, as It's failed attempt so we can just stab him sometimes after putting him in pig hole."
"Third, he threat a sect heir's life it can call for war, so we can demand compensation or execute him outside gusu area."

Lan Wangji finished with a perfect bow but Lanshi is pin drop silent. Everyone are possessing what lan wangji is employing and Lan Xichen is stuck in the mid sentence after hearing the word 'adultery', Qingheng Jun just look at his youngest son and ask himself, 'how can his simple minded son become like Jin Guanshah.' But it seems lan qiren is quite satisfied, when wei wuxian understand the deeper meaning he burst out laughter that brought others in reality.

Wei Wuxian :"Lan zhan, wen chao came here to threat Xichen ge with your life to get Yin Iron you know this right! "

Lan Wangji : "hm."

Qingheng Jun : "Sigh! Wangji is right, wen rohan start it still have a face to remind our rules, he simply challenged our authority."

Xiao Xingchen : "Since that's the case, i think it’s better if lan sect execute the punishment in public, it doesn’t matter how severe the punishment is but the public humiliations are enough for wen rohan to know his challenge accepted."

Elder Mei : "Young Master Xiao is right, i think we should do this in Caiyi town tomorrow."

After some more discussion they fixed that they will present wen chao in front of public in pig hole and announced what wen rohan said, let the public vent their anger. As tonight is official feast for second young master lan wangji and wei wuxian's wedding and wei wuxian willingly left his name wei and accept lan so now lan wuxian. Lan Xichen already decorated Jingshi for newlyweds in their absence as they don’t allow alcohol still tonights food is not as mild as before and have meat and fish included. Still Qingheng Jun give the newlyweds two jar Empire Smile for wedding wine. Wangxian couple go their Own Home Jingshi, Songchen couple went their guest room and others go their own way.

Nextday in breakfast table as expected wangxian couple is missing. Lan Qiren start to rub his forehead as he remember his last life or future, how his nephew and nephew in law behave like others doesn’t exist without them. Too shameless to describe and wangji is totally out of control everyone can see in their naked eyes as he left evidence of his glorious job everywhere in wei wuxian's body. As if showing everyone that wei wuxian belongs to him. He just pray to every God that this time lan wangji didn’t do the same things. He still ask Lan Xichen to go Jingshi and brought some food.

Lan Xichen don’t know why Lan Qiren is nervous, he thought maybe they are going to Against chief cultivator that's why. Though his uncle is strict still wen rohan is not some pushover. He happily pack some food for this newlyweds didi's and start to humm a soft tone as he walk the way of Jingshi. When he reached the Jingshi, a genuine smile adore his lips.

It's still their mother's home, the Silent Room. But it’s not as silent anymore nor his baby brother cold inside out. He gain another brother who bring sun shine and melt the ice from inside of his baby brother.

This is still the Jingshi have Gentian flower softly smiling towards him but now have dozens of fluffy snow balls and they are chewing carrots.

It's still Jingshi, but not a residence of criminal with minimum furniture with white walls, it is now a sweet small home for a fated cauple with colours of white, black, red and baby blue.

Lan Xichen softly knock on Jingshi's door but he realised that It's already open. He thought wangji definitely came out to feed their rabbits. As the door is open he call his brothers two times more then went inside. When he enter the room he put the breakfast on waiting areas table then go towards bed room. What he saw, he instantly panicked, their decorated bed is broken his brothers are nowhere in sight, his eyes fall on tea table which also broken then he look at the floor. Oh heaven, the wedding robes he and Nie Huaisang spent three months to decorate now laying all over the floor like some rags.

He went towards the other room but he felt like he went into some lake water, when he look at his foot reality hit him hard way. Whole room is filled with tub water as the bathtub is also broken. Thank God this room is one step lower as it contains bath area. Now he realise what actually happened still he cannot believe in Himself his brother cannot done this, though both of them is little impatient still that didn’t call for this types of situation. He look at himself, Nie Mingjue is a brute it’s not secret will they also do something like this in future. This mear thought make him blush head to teo, oh he needs to removed his wet socks.

Sigh! He went towards the corner and open the small tub hole to dispose the containing water. Then removed his wet socks and go find the culprits. He go one step front and two step back. Sigh! They need to go to Caiyi town and present wen chao to the public. He don’t want to disturb his brothers no actually he don’t want to face them right now. Still he Have to on top of that he have to fixed all of this later. He shake his head sometime to through out undignified image of his brothers as his corrupted brain supply.  Finally he find the culprits in Jingshi's guest room again with open door. But what he saw, he could not believe in his eyes and subconsciously Shout.

Wangji!!!