Klein: Come on, Kratos. Can't you relax for one moment?

Kratos: Monsters can still appear in this area.

Klein: I know you don't mean that, after all, you're letting Atreus relax, too. He's building a sand castle.

Kratos: It helps him build focus and patience.

Mimir: Come on, Brother. Put me on the sand. It'll be nice to feel it, even if just with my head.

Kratos hummed before grabbing Mimir and placed him on the sand.

Mimir: Thanks. It does feel nice. Are you sure you don't want to just lay down?

Kratos: I am sure.

Klein: Come on, Kratos! This is how you should enjoy the ocean! Blue skies.

Kirito: White sand.

Klein: The sound of waves.

Kirito: The dazzling sun.

Klein: And...

They looked towards the ocean where the girls are, but right at that moment, Agil landed in front of them.

Agil: Hey, I'm here.

He then saw Kirito's and Klein's shocked faces.

Agil: What's wrong with you two?

Klein: Hey, Kirito, Kratos, you guys are sure whales are in this quest? Yui are pretty excited. If it turns out to be a clione or jellyfish, she's gonna be really upset!

Kirito: I'd kind of like to see a giant clione... Agil, did you hear any info?

Agil: Nope. It's a quest on the world map's very edge. Hardly anyone even knows of it. But it seems to be true that a huge aquatic monster lies at its end.

Klein: That sounds pretty promising! Okay, let's do this! Everyone, it's about time to get going!

Asuna: Okay, on our way!

The girls made their way to the beach before switching to their gear, as they left Klein completely shocked.

Klein: Everyone... You'll be wearing that equipment during the entire quest?

Ryuu: We're going to a dungeon. We'll be fighting.

Liz: You change, too.

As Klein fell to his knees defeated, Kirito spoke and everyone gathered.

Kirito: So, everyone, I'll be your party leader for today's quest. If we see a giant whale during the quest today, follow my instructions.

Everyone: Okay!

Kirito: I'll repay you someday... Probably. Let's do our best, everyone!

*Time skip*

The party was now flying over the ocean as Kirito opened the map.