Bonds

In the town of Vigard, a gate appeared in an alley as Kratos, Atreus, and Ryuu came out of it before it fell down and Kratos saw that his transportation key turned gray.

???: Where the hell did you learn that?

They then saw Brok was walking to them.

Atreus: Brok! When did you get here?

Brok: A few minutes ago. But I asked you a question. Not anyone can have this, only the greatest blacksmiths can.

Atreus: It was a gift.

Brok: Well, your gift has ran out of charges.

Kratos: I can see that.

They then walk out of the alley as they saw the town was filled with NPCs are again and saw Brok had set up a shop in the town and saw Sindri in it.

Sindri: Oh, you guys are here too! How have you been, Atreus? I heard you got ill. 

Atreus looked at Kratos who motioned him to answer what he wanted.

Atreus: We've been good. Better than ever. Wait, I thought you two weren't in good terms.

Brok: Hey, we're brothers. We fight all the time. But that means nothing to our blood.

Kratos: We'll take our leave now.

Brok: Alright.

Sindri: Be safe!

Kratos, Atreus, and Ryuu then walked to an inn before Atreus sat on the bed before yawning.

Atreus: Man, I feel tired.

Kratos: You should try to sleep.

Atreus: Yeah, maybe you're right...

He layed on the bed before he seemed to sleep.

Kratos looked at him before Ryuu walked to him.

Ryuu: Can I talk to you for a minute?

Kratos looked at her before looking at Atreus.

Mimir: Don't worry, Brother. I'll keep a look on him while you talk with Ryuu.

Kratos: Alright.

He grabbed Mimir from his hip before placing him on a table.

Kratos: Let's talk.

Kratos and Ryuu walked out of the inn before he looked at her.

Kratos: What do you want to talk about?

Ryuu: I wanted to ask you. What is your mission here? I know you're not here just for playing a game. This... This isn't a game to you, is it?

Kratos: No, it is not.

He then sat on a bench as Ryuu did the same.

Kratos: There is someone I need to save here.

Ryuu: They are important to you?

Kratos: She is my friend. I will not abandon her.

Ryuu: I see...

There was a silence between them before Kratos heard a kind of droplet falling before he looked at Ryuu and saw the droplets were actually tears falling from Ryuu's eyes.

Ryuu: You are just like him.

Kratos: What?

She then looked at Kratos and he saw her crying.

Ryuu: I hate you, big brother.

Kratos' eyes widened.

Kratos: Aiko?