Death Gun.

In ALO, everyone was in a room as they were watching a screen that was streaming the BoB. They then see the door open and see Freya entered the room.

Freya: How is he doing?

Leafa: Kratos' not getting much screen time.

Silica: All battles are broadcast, aren't they? Knowing Kratos' I thought we'd be seeing him all the time.

Klein: No... Kratos is a great strategist. He might be hiding until there are fewer players left.

Kirito: I doubt it. Kratos and hiding do not go along well.

Atreus: Yeah. Father would always fight head on. Maybe Father would strike the enemy so quickly, that they wouldn't have any time to react.

Yui: He's probably too quick that the cameras can't keep up with him!

Mimir: That sounds about right.

Liz: And it's a gun game, but he'll still use blades like those instead of a gun.

Kirito: I mean, I don't blame him. I would too use a sword.

Liz: Of course you would.

As they kept watching, the fight between Pale Rider and Dyne then appeared on screen.

Asuna: Amazing.

Liz: Yeah. I'm sure they're likely to be the winner.

They then saw Pale Rider getting shot from the side.

Klein: Hey, that's not fair!

Ryuu: No, look closer.

Liz: He isn't out of it yet!

They then saw the stun bullet.

Amarie: What's that?

Mimir: If I were to guess, it's probably an attack that paralyzes the target for a specified time.

Leafa: It's like the wind spell Thunder Web.

As they kept watching, they then saw Death Gun entering the frame as they jumped back a bit.

Back in GGO, Kratos and Sinon looked at Death Gun aimed his gun at Pale Rider.

Kratos: Shoot now!

Sinon fired at Death Gun but he moved to the side as he dodged the bullet.