What's Been Lost...

Kratos was fighting a gorilla like monster in a forest as it had a club before he dodged an attack and slashed it. It tried to attack Kratos, but was blocked by Deimos with his shield.

Koharu then jumped to it and slashed its chest before Kratos chopped off its leg as it made it fall to the ground before Deimos finished it by stabbing his spear at its head.

Koharu: We did it!

*Time skip*

They were now walking in town.

Koharu: Enemies have been tougher these days, haven't they?

Kratos: Agreed.

Deimos: But we've also gotten stronger. So we will not give them an easy fight.

Koharu: Yeah. But you're the strongest of us.

Deimos: Nah, not that much.

Kratos: It's true. You know a lot more than us of this world. You're bound to know how be stronger than most.

Deimos: You guys are strong too. It's thanks to you guys that I can fight with my strength.

Koharu: Changing the subject. You two are pretty close, you said you were brothers, right?

Deimos: Not biologically, but yes. I do consider him a brother. I would literally do anything for him.

Koharu: That's great. That you two have that trust for each other.

Deimos: Of course, that applies for you too.

Koharu: Huh?

Deimos: You've been with us some time now. And we trust you a lot already.

Koharu: Really?

Kratos: Yes.

Koharu: I see. Thank you!

*Time skip*

The three of them were now in a dungeon.

Deimos: We should be careful. There could be traps here.

Koharu: Alright.

They made their way through the dungeon while fighting some monsters.

Koharu: There's a lot of monsters here.

Deimos: Yeah. We cannot let our guard down.

After some time, they walk through a corridor with a door to the end.

Deimos: That might be the exit. Let's go.

They walked towards the door but before they crossed it, Kratos stepped on a pleasure plate.

Everyone's eyes widened, but Deimos quickly grabbed Kratos and Koharu before pushing them out of the dungeon but it closed before he could cross it.

Kratos: Deimos!

Meanwhile, Deimos was inside the corridor in the dungeon before he saw many monsters spawning.

He drew his spear before taking a stance.

Deimos: At least you are safe.

He faced the monsters as they charged at him.

Back outside with Kratos and Koharu.

Kratos: Deimos!

He said as he tried tried to push the blocked door.

He saw Deimos' HP decrease continuously and as he kept on trying to open the door.

Their eyes widened as they saw Deimos' HP decreased to the red zone.

Kratos: Asashi!

He yelled before Deimos' HP depleted before his HP bar disappeared from his vision.