General of the Blazing Flame

In the real world, Y/N opened his eyes as he took off the NerveGear and sat up.

He then saw light coming from the window before he opened the curtains as he saw the sun began to rise.

He then heard his phone vibrating and saw he was getting a call from Kazuto and answered it.

Kazuto: *in phone* Hey, Y/N. Are you okay? I couldn't find you.

Y/N: I did join the game, but I landed on a snow area in Gnome territory. But I'm currently in a town near the World Tree.

Kazuto: *In phone* You're already near the World Tree? I am currently at an inn in a city called Sylvein in Sylph territory. Hey, how much sleep did you get last night?

Y/N did not answer before he heard Kazuto sigh.

Kazuto: *in phone* Look, I've still got some time before I even get near the World Tree. You should get some rest in the meanwhile.

Y/N: *sighs* Fine.

Kazuto: *in phone* Good. Hey, your name is still the same, right?

Y/N: Yes.

Kazuto: *in phone* Good. Then I'll try to contact you there, too.

Y/N: Okay.

He then put down his phone. He heard his door open before he saw Aiko entering the room.

Aiko then sat next to him.

Aiko: So... are we fine with each other.

Y/N: Yes.

He finished as Aiko pouted a bit.

Y/N: I mean, yeah. I am glad that we're back in good terms.

Aiko: That's better. Come on, I'm sure Misuki finished preparing breakfast.

Y/N: Right.

He stood up before he held his head.

Aiko: Is there something wrong?

Y/N: No. Just a bit tired. It's been a long time since I've stayed up without rest.

*Time skip*

Y/N woke up and saw it was already turning dark outside.

Y/N: How long did I sleep?

Aiko: You literally finished your breakfast and said you were tired and left the table.

Y/N then sat up.

Y/N: How long?

Aiko: It's almost 5 PM.

Y/N: That long, huh? I'm going back in. Are you coming?

Aiko: Of course.

Y/N grabbed his NerveGear before putting it on and layed on his bed.

Y/N: Link Start!

In ALfheim, Atreus and Mimir were in the inn room, as Atreus had his menu opened and Mimir was next to him as they were looking through it.

They then noticed someone logging in and saw it was Kratos.

Atreus: Welcome back, Father.

Mimir: Had a good rest, Brother?

Kratos: Yes. What were you doing?

Atreus: We were just looking over some more spells that I could use.

Kratos: Good.

They then see Ryuu logging in.

Atreus: Hi, Ryuu.