Chapter - Thirteen

Author's p.o.v :-

"Rita did you see their ship" I asked her and see gave me the binoculars" here see them " she said and I looked from the binoculars" you are thinking what I am thinking " I looked at others and they nodded let's ambush them and protect others" I they nodded as Joonie hyung said while pulling out his gun ..

Slowly they reached towards the ship without any noise and quickly launched the harpoon which got a Bullseye and one by one went on the ship ..

" Let's divide into two teams one team from front and others from behind like if the situation got worse then code red okay save others and kill the smugglers " they split into two teams ...

On the other hand :-

Everyone was sitting and watching towards a projector screen where live recording is showing off the ship .

" This looks cool but scary too " Rusha spoke while looking at the screen " yeah it's dangerous" Jimin was keenly watching screen looking at specific person " whoa whoa Noona " Jungkook eyes went wide as he saw Rani , Ji-hoon and R.M were fighting with the goons who were gaurding the basement of the ship ..

As three of them were heading towards the basement to check for the abandoned girls they caught up goons soon they started to fight with them skillfully as Rani used a pocket knife to stab his heart multiple times ans then used a chain to choke another man's neck and their Namjoon cracked the code where as Ji-hoon killed three goons ...

" Here " Namjoon said and opened the door to see girls and children of different age where sitting there while shivering in fear and cold " who-who a-are y-you " one of them asked while shivering " we are here to protect of don't worry " Rani said and they nodded with ray of hope in there eyes " calm down hm " Namjoon softly spoke to them and we then Rani said " Head Quarter please prepare warm and cozy environment for many girls and kids " Rani contact with them " I am staying here okay " ji-hoon said " arko , subho come fast towards the basement" Namjoon oppa ordered through the communicator " Roger that " Soon they came here there eyes became wide " oh my god " Subho spoke " Stay with ji-hoon and we will shoot them code Blue " I said making them nodded.

" What is code Blue " Jimin asked them " well when you have save victims first and then Kill the others with no evidence" Her senior spoke " Take the rescue ship and on the spot and save those innocent people" Her senior spoke through the intercom and looked at the camera keenly.

On the other side...

Rani's p.o.v :-

"Okay now everything is ready " I said while placing the small bomb on every corner of the ship " yep and also the rescue boat have come and they already started to evacuate them from here " Namjoon oppa said and suddenly Ji-hoon towards us by running while carrying a 2yrs old baby girl who was shivering " Ji-hoon what happened " nothing saved this baby from a creep " he said and soon I heard a gun shot " give that baby to me " Tall guy with scratch over his face coming towards us " how did you came here " he asked looking at us " Who are you " I asked him " well I am the mastermind of this Child trafficking" He said making alert " why are you doing this " Namjoon oppa asked us " Because I can't see all the Rich people happy with their children and this little one I have some old setting so give her to Me " I looked into his eyes and embrace the her tightly saw a clean cloth wrapped it around both of us and put on my loose puffer jacket tucked her in gave a little helmet to protect her head and give her our hi-tech oxygen mask which is small and earplugs so that she doesn't get scared of any loud sound " Don't worry Little Love we will protect you " I whispered to her and put the earplugs on and fully closed my puffer jacket " try it over my dead body " I said and pulled out my gun and shot over his right leg and soon ji-hoon threw a bag pack towards me and said " Get Set Go " Namjoon , Ji-hoon and me with the baby ran towards the railing of the boat and turn around and show him a gesture which he didn't understood but soon his eyes went wide " You bloody bastard and that bitch " He screamed and and then I threw the bag into the water which turned into a life boat with a jet motor we all jumped while pulled out the remote to activate the bomb and then Boom 💥 💥 and the ship wrecked with a powerfull blow making us land on the life boat with a little impact " Start the motor " I heard Namjoon oppa and opened my jacket a little bit to see the little one sleeping peacefully hugging me tightly " how is she " both of them asked me " she is sleeping peacefully and you both wear something warm " ......

Soon we reached towards our base and saw everyone was there and they were given warm clothes and warm drinks " well done Three of you " Our senior asked " now give me the baby " he tried to pick her up she didn't even budge to open her arms " leave it I will take care of her " said to him and he immediately nodded " Also I want her details " I asked our senior and he raised his eyes " She kind a look familiar to me her face is familiar to me " I said while carefully looking at her facial features and then we went inside the Room where our families were waiting for us and soon Ji-hyun , Jiniya , Jimin and others came towards me and huuged me " guys we have little baby " I said and they looked at her " she is so cute " Jimin said while  caressing her bread cheeks soon his furrowed eyes with a burrows " She is having little fever " he worriedly said " I am here na and she will sleep with us " I said making him nod in agreement ....

***

Finally after having some time I did it 😭😭😭😋😁😁