Chapter - Six

Namjoon's p.o.v :-

We were done eating our delicious lunch and laughing over Jin hyung and Mishti but suddenly mine and Rani's phone were ringing at the same time making us look at each other with a serious frown ..

Suddenly Jin hyung , Jimin , Jungkook , Rusha and Sofie asked us " who is it ? " Both me and Rani said at the same time " From the Headquarters " we looked at each other and received the call on speaker .

" are you both at the same place " We heard our Senior's voice " yes Captain we are at the same place I replied back " So agents we are honourably inviting you to our head quarters for two days with your whole family " Captain laugh led making us both sighed in relief " Seriously for this you called both of us huh " Rani indirectly scolded " yaah why you are scolding me huh I j-just invited you and your family o-okay " Our captain shuttered a little because sometimes that man also get scared from her " okay okay we are coming so when is the program hm " Rani asked him " day after tommorow also I asked your senior's for you granted leave for four days " he said and cut the call before we could say anything .

Rani's p.o.v :-

" what program Sweetheart " Jimin asked me is confusion " Hmm well our headquarters is organising an event for two days that we don't know " I spoke and they nodded ..

" So tomorrow in the evening we are leaving from here okay " Joonie oppa stood up and again my phone rang .

I sighed and picked up " Dr.Park we have an emergency here Ms.Moon is having an panic attack she is throwing everything " The assistant Docter spoke " did you give her the injection after when she took her lunch" i asked her while taking my bag from the table behind the dinning table and I heard him gasped making my blood boiled in anger " n-no m-ma'am so-sorry it s-slipped fr-from m-my mind " and that's it ..

" YOU MORON WHY ARE YOU SO CARELESS HUH HOW CAN YOU BE A DOCTOR IF YOU ARE THIS CARELESS HUH AIISH  JUNIOR DOCTER HUH ! CARELESS ! " I let out my anger on him " i am coming you better gave her Diazepam okay " i sighed and held my head " why are they so careless ? " I took a deep breath and looked at others who were looking at me with big eyes " it's the first time I saw you yelling at someone " Yoongi oppa was looking at me " Oppa there is a patient with a  traumatic disorder and it's sensitive because she was nearly raped by three mens " i gritted my teeths in anger " why don't you kill them with you guns Joon " Sofie unnie looked at joonie oppa " well " Namjoon oppa looked in a nostalgic way and I smirked " what do you think unnie " i grinned " look at the news " Joonie oppa smirked more " what " Jimin looked at the news " H-hyung , Snow  what did both o-of you d-do " Taehyung trembled while fear " well we chop off their tongues , eyes and their dicks " Both me and Oppa chuckled " fuck that's right absolutely if I was in your place then I would feed them to wild rats " Mishti di spoke making Jin oppa flinched " Di your aggressiveness is not good for the Baby " i scolded her making her pout " but how you get them because it's not your case " Jungkook asked us " well actually we were there to catch an drug dealer gang and saw that those three where the gang's henchmen and after that is a brutal history "  I nocholantly shrugged my shoulder " aish i have to run bye " I take my bag and run towards little angles and peck their forehead and cheeks then pecked Jimin's lips making him pout and then hugged everyone and ran out of the house to the drive way and geared up the engine and Went towards the hospital ...

Time skip ....

Outside the hospital....

As soon as I parked my car I saw some doctors and nurses were coming towards me running and I went out and sighed thinking god this is gonna be a hectic day ..

" Dr.Park come quick the patient demanding your presence beside her and also she broke the Assistant Doctor nose when he was trying to calm her down " The head Nurse keeps panting while blabbering the chaos happening inside the Patients room .

" okay calm down and yes next time try to call me earlier okay " i said and run towards the psychological department of the hospital " while wearing my coat and then taking deep breath I entered only to see pillows as well as the soft toys were here and there scattered like clothes " BO-RA what are you doing " The girl looked at me while flinching covering herself with the comforter making me sigh more " Bo-ra sweety " i went towards her and hugged her " you know nah tommorow is your discharge if you get panic attack like this then how could I release you also an orphanage home is coming to take your responsibility" she hugged me tightly and started to cry " unnie pwease I want to stay with you you are angel my gaurdian angel pwease unnie i can't trust anybody pwease pwease pwease " she looked at me teary puppy eyes " yaah stop this puppy eyes " i closed my eyes and tried to push her away but I can't as her hold was tight ...

" how come you always get hugs and sweet behaviour from patients and we get their wrath " My Doctor friend asked me to make me smirked " because I am better then you " because I am better you monkey " i said making Bo-ra laughed louder " Doctor monkey I told you ajushhi" she showed her tongue " you little brat you are calling me ajusshi and her unnie huh for your kind information I am a year younger then her " he flipped his invisible hair " but you are old my ajushhi where as she is my lovely and sexy unnie " She savagely replied to Mike making his jaw dropped " i wanna be like her because for her I am fine now and about panic attacks if I live with my lobuly and seggsyy unnie  " she again wrapped her hands around my waist making sighed as I know if she does like this at home my angels gonna be jealous as they can't me with others except their family members and I know Bo-ra won't be comfortable at any other place other then our house .

I was thinking something but soon the door opened loudly ..

" MAAAAAAA "

***
Finally....