Chapter - Eight 🔞

Jimin's p.o.v :-

Jini and Hyunnie ran towards her and she hugged them making her fall on the ground making me rush towards them " it's okay baby Ma is not angry with two of you " she softly coed and then glared at me..

Fuck she is angry at me ,oh God Jimin think something that will make her happy and cools down her anger ..

I was thinking how to make it up to her but flinched when the door burst open and Sannie came running " HYUNG ! NOONA ! YWOU KWNOW MWUMMA AND PWAPWA IS TAKING THREE OF US TO WATCH MOVIE AND THEN WE WILL BWE AT THE GWAME CWORNER TO PWAY GWAMES AND THEN WE WILL EWAT CHICKEN MCDONAS (McDonald's) YAAH I AWM SWO HWAPPY COME ON MUMMA IS WAITING FOR BWOTH OF YOU " He excitedly squealed and jumped around the room while making Jini and hyunnie happy " Bye MA Bye PAPA " Both of them rushed towards Rusha and Jungkook's room like a lightening bolt " Bye Moni" Sannie climbed up towards bed and pecked her nose making me peck his whole face " Bye Chim " He pecked my both cheeks and I pulled his cheeks making his bunny teeth visible " okay now I am going and yes Mumma tell me to inform you that we will be late " he said and rushed out in seconds ..

"Little Bunny" i said and then looked at her ..

Rani's p.o.v :-

This big baby is looking at me with his cute face trying to melt my fake anger towards him ..

This Man really needs some lesson

" Baby~~~~ " he cutely came towards me and sat beside me " Look at me pwease " and there he gave me his world-famous puppy eyes " what " I looked at him blankly " sowwy that I misunderstood you , won't you forgive your handsome and cute husband " He pouted " Oh really well there are many handsome man are over here and also in the Hospital " I smirked at him making him looked at me with his sulking face " okay sit here with that face and I have to freshen up myself " I stood up and went inside our walk in closet took my hoodie and cotton shorts with a towel but I changed my mind and took something else which he will like and we can spend our hot we time .

After washing myself I came out wearing my short night robe to see jimin already changed into basketball tee and sweatpants sitting with his famous sulky face looking cute .