Chapter - One

After six months :-

Author's p.o.v :-

A month has passed now both Jungkook and Rusha are officially married and others are engaged with the girls and their little cutiepie's are sweet as well as naughty both the couple's are exhausted but Rani and Jimin were the most because they are handling little devil's in the form of angels.

Twins....

After 2 years :-

Rani's p.o.v :-

The whole house is on ringing with small giggles because Jini , Hyunie and Sannie were running away from us because they won't drink their milk both me and rusha were running behind those little devils..

Well others were actually Mishti Di and Jin oppa went on honeymoon for two weeks , Tae and Ishika went to Taehyung's hometown Daegu because his sister is getting married after that both of them will get married , our Suga and Debo will get married on the same date as Tae and Isha and our Husbands were at company with Namjoon oppa and Hobi oppa for some work by the way both of them are engaged ...

" Jini , Sannie , Hyunie stop right there and drink your milk or no choco sticks " i yelled by running behind them " Moni pwease " hyunnie look at Rusha and here you go those puppy eyes " Eomma " Sannie also gave his puppy eyes " nope it won't work " both said and shaked our head as a big no .

Three of them looked at eachother and started to sniff me and rusha both looked at eachother and sighed " we won't drink milk " Hyunnie sniff while sulking and fat tears started to fall from their eyes " baby come here " i went towards them and hugged them " shhhh its okay " i hugged Hyunnie and i made gesture to rusha to take jini and Sannie towards the kitchen to give them their milk . I hugged my baby tightly and patted his back ...

"Are you still sad over me hmm " i asked while wiping his precious tears " Hyunnie iz swad bwecause his ma is fowrcing him to drink mwlk and not letting eat chocosticks " he pouted more with his sulking face make his chubby cheeks more cute with his lips and i was trying to hold myself from kissing all over his face my cute mochi or should I say cute little Jimin both of them are version of him including every habits they got from Jimin " but i remembered that Hyunnie told me that he wanted to be strong like papa so his Mumma was making Hyunnie strong with green vegetables and milk but mumma is now feeling that Hyunnie doesn't wanted to be strong so he isn't drinking milk and eating vegetables " i pouted at him " mumma rweally you were mwaking me and Jini strong " he looked at me with his big doe eyes " Hyunie will dwrink mwlk and bwecome strong to pwrotec his siblings and cousins " he continued with his pouty lips " also Ma don't be swad Hyunnie will drink mwlk okay swo that papa will be pwroud of me " he said and placed a soft kiss on my cheeks making me chuckle " awwe my sweet mochi " i cooed at his face and kissed his whole face making him giggle " took him to the kitchen were jini and Sannie were obediently drinking milk " go and take your glass " he ran towards his siblings while giggling making others laugh ...

Time skip :-

" Ma where are you going " Here comes my first mochi,my angel " and you are leaving me and Hyunnie also Sannie at home" she gave me a big doe eyes making me sighed Aiish this girls knows how to melt others like how she did to our maids and gaurds to buy her something also she got every habits of Jimin " jini baby i am going to docters party where you will only find medicine and injection so no fun for you , Hyunnie and Sannie " i said and she pouted more but nodded " okay but buy us chocolate when you comeback pwease Ma " she looked at me big puppy doe eyes like Jimin's " Okay but you have to take care of Hyunnie and Sannie and be obodient towards your Moni " i looked at her and she pouted but soon she smiled and eye smiled " okay Ma i will do " i pecked her whole face and she giggled " Ma forgot tooo pweck hyuwnnie " Hyunnie said while sulking " come here and how can I forget my little prince hmm " i pecked his face and he giggled" ma you fast fast coming okie " he gave me his puppy doe eyes " okay my angels i will come fast hmm " they hugged me aww such a cuties i am blessed to have them despite of their stubborn and naughty nature they both are really angels in our life " Noona , Hyungie comwee on lwets pway " Sannie grabbed their hands and took them with him " this little bunny is really just like Jungkook cute , naughty and curious....