Chapter - Twelve

Rani's p.o.v :-

"Oh my god guys you all are going with us " I said as I saw our parents with other agents also there family " Lee Ji-hoon you too " Suga oppa looking at his junior " yes hyung sorry that I didn't said anything to you " that's why you always address Namjoon as hyung not as sunbaenim " Woozi looked down and then smiled at us " wait there are other famous faces too " Suga oppa looked at other agents carefully Reeta Adams famous volleyball player (own name) Ivan Romero the famous fashion influencer , Lila Williams the tiktok star trending now and Giovanni Amato the famous football player " They all smiled and bowed to each other " Grandma ! Grandpa ! Yay we will sit beside you " Three of them ran making us chuckle at their behaviour " where are your in-laws " Ma asked " well mom they are busy and they will visit us after a week dad got a business expansion deal and mom is helping him they didn't came " I said which she nodded " sorry to disturb you ma'am please be seated as we are going to board the plane " a air hostess came and we sat on our seat " baby I am sleepy " I heard jimin's voice which was tired " what happened Baby " I asked him " today they making work out a lot like running behind them activities also we all played with other kids to so it made me exhausted" he said with his droopy eyes " okay sleep here " I pointed at my shoulder which he slide up the arm rest handle up making comfortable place for him to sleep in my shoulder while hugging my waist tightly and I open the duffle bag to find the powerbank as my phone is about to die .

"Di " I flinched a bit making jimin woke up from his sleep " what happened Baby " I caressed his head " nothing it's just my little brother is here " He nodded and closed his eyes snoring cutely " What " I whispered to my brother who was sitting beside me " Here take these it's from me " he said and I opened it to look " Last year I accidentally put them into fire so I bought new ones " he smiled making me chuckled " you read this and I will read this one ..

I took Ice Breaker and he took wildfire and we start to read

I took Ice Breaker and he took wildfire and we start to read ...

After 2hrs ....

" Attention ladies and gentlemen now it's time to land please buckle up your seats because we are having a fun ride " said the pilot " Jimin Wake up we are landing " I said and he opened his eyes cutely " are we ? " He looked through the window and his eyes went like plates " wow " he said and looked at me " what tightened your seat belt because we are going inside into that tunnel " and soon we went inside the tunnel " please open you seat belts and thank you for flying with us " the pilot said and we stood up from our seats and went outside of the plane only to see our senior.

" Hey " one of them raise their hand to us waving excitingly " Who the hell appointed this man as our senior " Joonie oppa said making us sigh in agreement " leave this let's go " muttered and we all went towards them " welcome here I think you all got tired from this flight so please take some refreshment in our lounge " Senior Byul spoke making us nod and we went to the lounge " here have this " Some other agents in uniform came and gave us some refreshment drinks...