Chapter - Eleven

Rani's p.o.v :-

Today everyone is happy as Bo-ra is added to our family and to be honest Rosé and Ji-hyo were pampering her with their love and cherry on top they took her to a parlour for her make over " so um pack up your things because we are going to our party were only our top 10 Agents with their respective family will be present" I said to others who nodded and went to their respective rooms " Baby our things are already packed " Jimin said as we already packed our bags with necessary items which we need and our baby essentials " and now lemme kiss you " Jimin pouted cutely with his puppy eyes making me melt and laugh at looking at him then I hugged him and he was going to kiss me but " papa we want to go to the park pwease take us " Jini whines running towards us with Hyunie " okay but let's get some warm clothes around you okay " Jimin sighed first and then smiled at them " bye " he gave me a sweet peck on my lips and went away with them .

"Unnie come at xx place place " as soon as I picked up the phone Bo-ra hurriedly said and cut the call without listening to me " what was that " Mishti di asked with a pouty face " well Bo-ra wants me to here xx place " I said to her " let's go then " Mimi di said and came with her 7 month old baby boy who was looking at us with his doe eyes " aww our lovely Se-jun " I took him di and pecked all over his place " let's go " Mishti di making me look at her " oh come on I am only few weeks please " she pouted and making us chuckle at her cute behavior " okay " ..

At the place :-

We reached at the place by my car and I saw ji-hyo Unnie with two bodygaurd was standing infront of a big salon " Here come fast " she said and we came inside " great both of you came also " Rosé smiled and made us sit on the chair " I think you need a new hair style" Rosé said making me look at him with wide eyes " what don't cut my hair " I said and she chuckled " no unnie I just wanted to see you in new look " she smiled and then I saw bo-ra whose head was fully covered in a towel " we gave her a hair treatment and colour " The stylist said and then he looked around " more customers" he smiled and called his team " so whose next " He asked " well she " Ji-hyo pointed at me " let me see " as soon as he opened my hair " oh wow your hair is so good " he said while checking my long hair " okay wanna cut " he asked " no I just want to colour it okay " I smiled and he nodded " we also wanted to colur according to our looks and please take special care of her as she is expecting" Mimi di said and pointed at Mishti Di who was blushing " okay as you say ".

After 4 hours :-

He finished his final blow out and just said " perfect " ..

" Oh my unnie that Ash silver colour looks great on you " Ji-hyo said while taking a photo of my hair " Chae look at her " Rose looked at me and gasped " wow we both rocked in blonde tones " she smiled then looked at Mishti Di and Mimi di

" Oh my unnie that Ash silver colour looks great on you " Ji-hyo said while taking a photo of my hair " Chae look at her " Rose looked at me and gasped " wow we both rocked in blonde tones " she smiled then looked at Mishti Di and Mimi di ..