Chapter - Seven

Jimin's p.o.v :-

I was sitting in the meeting room as p.d nim was talking about some project regarding our juniors k-pop group's tour and all .

Me and my hyung's being the shareholder of this company we have to be present on the board meetings everything was silent only words coming out of P.D nim's mouth are coming towards us making me really sleepy as both me and Rani had to take care of our mochies but suddenly my phone rang turning everyone attention to me " Jimin it can be important for you " P.d nim smiled and I took the call only to get my ear bleed ....

" PAPA  MAA IS BAD SHE IS HUGGING AN UNNIE IN HOSPITAL WAAAAAA " Jini was crying while shouting on the phone " baby my little love what happened " I sweetly asked her " Dwaddy we were missing Ma swo we came hwere and saw her hwugging an unnie " i sighed in relief and spoke " okay wait for sometime I will come and scold your Ma hmm " they sniffed more " otay papa " Jini cutely said and I cut the call " what " I asked as everyone was looking at me " I am extremely sorry for the disturbance " I apologise them " Jimin don't need to worry you can go as our meeting is finished okay " P.d nim smiled and I stood up and went towards the exit door towards the meeting room .

Time skip at the hospital :-

"Excuse me can you tell me where is my wife " I was asking the nurse in the reception who was looking at me with wide eyes " Mr.Park oh my god " she squealed in happiness " can you tell me about my wife " I asked her and she looked at me with utter confusion " your wife wait you are married oh my god " she squeak making other look at us " oh hey Mr.Park what are you doing here " finally someone I know " Sam where is Rani " i asked him " oh senior is with her special patient " he replied " Take me there please " i looked at him and he just showed me the way ...

Time skip :-

We finally reached at the door " Thank you Sam and also sorry for taking your precious time buddy " i smiled and he just laughed " Mr.Park it's my pleasure also don't mind it " He said and went towards a different direction ..

I opened the door and saw our mochies where hugging a little girl who would be like 16 or 15 year and Rani was sitting with Mina " what happened here " i slowly mumbled looking at my wife.

I slowly sat beside my wife and Mina "Oppa " she looked at me making Rani sighed and she stood " Baby now enough okay your Noona/Unnie needs to take rest hmm " They didn't bulge from her " No Ma Jini and Hyunnie are sowwey we thought that Noona will take you from us and Papa " Jini pouted cutely " but she didn't sweetheart look your Papa also here " Mina sweetly chirped and they looked at me with pouty face " Pwapa Jini and Hyunnie is sowwey thwat we misundertan Noona " Ji-hyun said while holding her tightly " swee nwoona isn't speaking to us " Rani sighed and stood up from the sofa then went to them and pulled their ears " you little brats if both of glued to her like that then how can she speak " She scold them making their eyes more teary " Ma no Angy pwease " Jini said in her little voice making me run towards her and I picked " Honey she just a little girl and you can't scold her like that okay " I said while patting crying jini who was sniffing on my shirt " also see how her and hyunnie's ear became red by you huh please be gentle towards them " I caressed hyunnie ear then jini's ear and then hyunnie also come to me hugging tightly sniffing " please I am requesting honey don't scold them they are just kids " I said " baby I am scolding them because I want them to be good person not person I saw it today before you came " she said " but you shouldn't do that okay they are our kids yours and mine little angels " I shot her a glare " also when you will feel guilty then come and talk to me unless then that I won't talk to you " I cut her off and went while taking our angles ..

I put them at the back seat and buckled there seat belts and I drove towards our home.

After sometime :-

We reached home and took them in my arms and quickly went towards our room and put them on bed and bend towards them they were still sniffing.

" My little angles look at me " I cooed at them " tell me what do you want papa will give you okay " I softly said making them look at me " Papa Jini and hyunnie wants Ma " Jini pouted and Hyun also nodded in agreement " but Ma scolded you today so I take both of you with me to punish her for scolding you also papa won't talk to your Ma till she won't come her of her own " I said they started to cry loudly making me more panick " we want Ma now she scold us because we did wrong papa with noona " Jini was crying while saying making her face more red " okay okay stop crying she will come back soon okay " i tried to console her .

" Papa we did wrong so Ma scold us " Hyunnie sniffed while saying " what are you saying Baby Prince " I put them on my lap and then he continued" you know noona is sick and she was hugging ma tightly and we came that time and did something wrong " He pouted more " what you did " I asked them softly " we ran towards them and seperated them and then a nurse noona came there with her food and medicine and we suddenly ran towards Mimo (Mina) Noona and pushed nurse noona accidentally making things in her fell down " He said and cried more shit what did I do fuck I was so stressed with the incidents these days I blamed her for scolding but she was only scolding them for their mistakes " it's okay but promise me that you won't do something like that in future " I asked them and they nodded like an obdient kids "but we want Ma , we want to hug her " Jini said while pouting soon they heard a voice which made them squeal in happiness and ran towards it .

" If you guys want that then come on now or else your Ma will be angy angy with three of you " .......

***

Sorry for this late update guys

A little chapter of their little life ....

Their little Angels