Chapter - Four

Rani's p.o.v :-

I was resting my head on the headboard but soon opened my eyes as i felt someone was taking my babies away from my grasp " jimin " i spoke in a little low not to wake them up " shh jagi you sleep it's my turn " jimin took them from me and i turned arround to sleep peacefully for sometime ..

Time skip :-

I opened my to see Rusha rubbing her eyes and saw boys and the kids werent between us " where are the kids " i asked her while sitting " i don't know di maybe with them " Rusha shrugged and we both get up from the bed and went down stairs ....

After coming the the hall we saw kids were hugging Jin oppa and Mishti di " you both came back " i asked them " yeah how can I leave my angels alone when they are having fever " Jin oppa dramatically said " Love come here " Jimin called me and made me sit over his lap " yaah we have kids " i pouted " so what " he pecked me " Noona what is your plan " Jungkook sharply asked making others looked at us with confused expression " well i think we have to tear their roots so that it won't happen to any other kids around here " jimin was looking at me with a worried face " Darling this time nothing will happen " i sighed and cupped his face " but love last time you were in hospital fighting between life and death " he hugged me like a baby " Jin oppa i told you na i am handling three instead of two " he laughed at my comments making jimin " aniyoo~~" he pouted more " jimin it's my job and i won't back off as i have took an oath to protect the innocents and by the way my doctor's jobs is just a secondary just few more years and and i will leave it okay " i said slowly and he looked at me ans nodded " but i wanted to join you guys because this time they hurt our kids " Jimin said making Jungkook nod " i am in too " Jungkook high-fived with jimin " what are you discussing about" taehyung entered with Isha " well me and jimin hyung will help noona to catch those people who tried to kidnap our child " Jungkook spoke and taehyung nodded " it will be dangerous" Isha worriedly hold Jeongsan on her lap " well i will not sit down like a coward over here i will make this thing to an end well the investigation is going on as Joonie hyung studied the footage and finding that man also i will personally make him beg infront of my foot " i gritted and clenched my jaw in anger " Ma n-no scary " jini opened her arms wanted to be in my chest " okay , ma no angry hm " i put her over my chest and she snuggled more " Ma amal khideh peyeche " [Trans - Mom i am hungry (Ma amar khide peyeche)]  she spoke in her tiny Bengali and  pouted " okay so what you want to eat hm " i asked her while patting her bad she yarned and looked at me with her sleepy eyes " well i will make you porridge hmm " she pouted more but nodded " and Hyunnie" i looked at taehyung who was holding Hyunnie " he is sleeping " he whispered and i nodded " and Sannie" i looked at Isha " i will ewat same as noona awnd hyung " he pouted" aww little bunny " Isha chuckled and we smiled " So di how you wil take them down " Rusha asked while cominh from the kitchen and with a juice tray on her hand .

" Well let me gain about their information then you all will see " i smirked because i only know how will I give them their end .

" Rani we have to disguise i think because i caught them " Joon oppa smirked and looked at me " so where are they " i asked him and he smirked and said " Italy " he looked at his laptop " so now our destination is Italy " i smirked " but first i have to maa and eomma " then i stood up and put sleeping Jini on Jimin's chest and she snuggled more making him giggle " she is literally mini version of you and not to forget ji-hyun  he is like mini him except his eyes but everything he got is from jimin " I pouted and they laugh " maybe the next one will be like you " taehyung smirked making me take my slippers on and hand throw towards him but luckily he dodged it then stick his tongue out " idiot " i mummbled and went to take my phone ...

I called Ma and Eomma and explained to them the current situation at first After hearing the situation they got worried to death about our safety but after explaining them more they agreed to take care of our little angels " thank you ma and Eomma also take care  " i replied to them and hung up the call " so it's done " i flinched by jimin's voice who snuggled his chin on my crook " where is jini " i asked him and he pecked my lips and said " hmm jagi she is with Jin hyung and he is feeding three of them " also Mishti Noona wanted to share you something" he hugged me tightly and i saw Mishti di was adoring us with loving eyes so i pushed Jimin slightly and went towards di " Rani what do felt when you were pregnant with jini and ji-hyun " she asked making me furrowed my eyes " well mood swings , nausea , back pain , fatigue , lack of concentration and frequent urination" i said to her and she sighed " well i am feeling nauseous for five consecutive days " she said making Jimin and me looked at her with wide eye " wait really oh wait " i opened my side of drawer and give her thing " go check it on the bathroom first " i pushed her inside the bathroom " oh my god i am so happy we are going to be uncle and aunt again little princess or prince is about to come  " jimin hugged me tightly in excitement " well let's wait patiently " i hugged him back ...