Chapter - Three

Author's p.o.v :-

Both the mothers ran towards their kids and took them on their lap while checking their body temperature " Guys let's take them to their room " Namjoon hurriedly ran upstairs to call the doctor "hello Mrs.Bang it's important something happened to the kids please come fast " he worriedly said and cut the call.

All of them went to the kids room and placed them on their bed " Rusha , jungkook , Jimin rub their palms and foots " Rani said while rubbing both jiniya's and ji-hyun's hand together with jimin  while Rusha and jungkook were rubbing Jeongsan palm and foot " Hoongi oppa can you bring the electric comforter and hobi oppa give me the glass of water Debo , Reban unnie rub their palms and Sofie unnie rub jini's foot "  Rani said and hobi oppa gave me the water which she pour in her hands and sprinkled over their face making their face frown making her relief and she did it one more time and they open their eyes and started to cry loudly " Ma , papa /Mumma , papa " three of them hugged their parent tightly making  other's heart clenched in pain " baby shh hm we are here don't cry " Rani tried to calm them down " Ma i-i am f-fee-feeling s-so c-cold " Ji-hyun was shaking in Rani's lap as well as Jini and Jeongsan were also shaking in cold " sannie baby you have fever " rusha said while she put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature " so as hyunnie and jini " Jimin pecked jini forehead as their face well red in fever " hey i have an idea let's us get inside this three comforter and give them the heat like we will sit around the bed with comforter surrounded our body and they will be laying in the middle " Debo said while looking at me and i nodded " yes we all can do that except for joon hyung cause Mrs. Bang will come and he have to receive her " jungkook said while placing sannie on the middle of the bed then jini and hyunnie they all circled around the kids and sat inside the electric comforter ..

After some minutes ...

" Babies are you feeling warm now " Rani asked them and they nodded also then they turned off the comforter and placed them inside the duvet " Ma hyunnie waants to sway swomething " he spoke with his weak voice " my little prince i will listen to you after you get well okay " i slowly caressed his cheeks and he was looking at me with his puppy doe eyes " i am here let me see them " She turned around to see Mrs.Bang panting beside her " Please see them they have fever " Rani looked at her with her teary eyes " shh i am here to no fear " Mrs.Bang said making them laugh a little " not let me see my grandkids hmm " she patted their heads and started check their vitals ...

After few minutes of check up..

" Don't worry they will be healthy soon hm i think they got shocked to see something thats why they have fever just gave them this light medicine and light food okay also no outside food " She looked at them with while saying the last sentence as they weren't pleased the hear that they can't eat junk food from outside " also no gadgets untill they got better hmm " Mrs. Bang said making them whinned a little " okay  we will note it " both Jungkook and jimin nodded while making a mental note for them " but papa pwease lwet us uuse the ipwads " Jini said while pouting as well as using her puppy charm eyes making us melt " Little Angel i will give you three everything you all want but first get healthy okay " jimin pecked their forehead " my little sunshine you will listen to you mang right " hobi went towards them and sat on the chair" well my little ball of fluffs first get well soon then me and your Ruru (Renan) will take you in amusement park okei " Hobi said making them smile " yes and Ruru will make you chocolate and pastry house okay " Renan smiled while standing beside her fiance they said making the kids giggle loudly " Okie " they said yawning " sleep babies you need rest " Namjoon said while pecking their forehead " Koya " Ji-hyun called him " yes Baby " Namjoon looked at them " when you and mang will get married to Fifi(Sofie) and Ruru and give us little siblings " he said making other chocked on air " w-what " Namjoon shuttered " baby who taught you this " Both Rusha and Rani asked them " Ji-hyung samchon and Somi Gomo " both Rani and Rusha clenched their Jaw internally making a not to let their kids with these two freaks " They were saying that we are enough old to have little siblings so we asked them " Jini eye smiled while looking at us innocently " soon baby we will get married okei now sleep or else we won't do anything " Yoongi looked at them and they immediately closed their eyes making him chuckled and they went outside after them lots of soft pecks on their faces .

Even though they are Rani's , Jimin's , Rusha's and Jungkook's child they get same love from everyone , everyone loves them like their own child also they are attached towards them by heart and today's incident made their heart stopped for a moment but now everything is fine except how did they went their, whom did jungkook met also who wants to meddle with their lives now ...

Rani's

" Noona i wanted to tell you about today's incidents " Jungkook words made others curious " what is it jungkook " i asked him " well Noona when I coming here after hyung at the venue i bumped into man who dressed up like a bodyguard he was slightly nervous but quickly went away by saying sorry " he said making me thought " wait there should be no gaurds and maids around the house today as i gave them a day off for a picnic " i said while walking back and forward on the living room others were sitting " and after that i went to carrot (Rusha) and you all know the case " He sighed " but why do someone wants hurt our innocent angels like that " Joon oppa stood up from his fuming in anger " Joon calm down it's god's blessing that they are fine " Sofie unnie tried to calm him down " no it's can't calm down how can someone do this to them huh it's really bad i think there is something big going on underneath " He spoke making me more curious" i really wanna kill them with my gun right now " i gritted my teeth fuming in anger " like really someone came to out house when there were no maids and gaurds did this " Rusha fumed while clutching the couch " they won't get over with it wont won't leave them alive " jimin and jungkook angryily spoke making others flinched but soon i spoke making look at me with wide eyes " i won't leave them how they have the audacity to come to our house and hurt our kids i will ripe them from their roots i will call the intelligence right now also jungkook give me the cctv footage we will play it this needs to end soon " i sternly looked at them and jimin was looking at me worriedly " no you won't i don't wanna see you in your nearly death-bed like previous time " i went towards him " love this time i will be more careful hmm look today our little angels were in danger nobody knows what's gonna happen next who is there next target hm " he looked at me and sighed " fine " i smiled at me " but i will be with you this time tell your intelligence to train me like your agent because in this case i will be with you till the end " he sternly spoke making me sighed in defeat " sure me and Joonie oppa will train you " i looked at him " well i know martial arts because i learned Hapkido , Taekwondo and kendo so it will be easy for me " Joonie oppa looked at us and said " but you have to learn to shoot in which we will help you also we want a computer expert " suddenly jungkook spoke " hyung i can help you with it " oppa nodded in approvement...

" Guys "

We looked at the door to see Taehyung and Isha " di , Rusha how are the babies " she came running " they are fine now " i heard everything from jungkook till now also Jin hyung and Mishti Noona have cancelled their honeymoon and they will come at the morning " Taehyung said made me looking at the clock and it was 3 A.M " guys we should sleep okay " Rusha come on let's go " i pulled rusha but she stopped me and said " di you go and get fresh okay i am going to their room " she said and i ran towards my room and took a quick warm shower and wore my sleevless top with shorts and a long hip length shrug ..

I went towards their room to see they were sleeping and rusha was laying on one side jimin and jungkook were already wearing their tee and boxers and rusha was wearing tee with a knee leght leggings ...

I stood on the other side and layed beside Hyunnie who was sleeping as well as Jini and Sannie . Jungkook and Jimin were laying on the big couch with a comforter " boys you can sleep in room now need to sleep like that " I looked at them " no we wanted to be with them okay now no talks take care of them and we also take care of them when both of you will asleep " Jimin replied with a smiled and i put my head on the pillow and Hyunnie snuggled into me on my chest and jini hugged Hyunnie so i put a big pillow on the side and put a many pillows and duvet on my ...

Then i put jini on my other side and they both snuggled with me making me caressed their hair but soon i heard jini blabbering in her sleep " don't hurt my baby brothers " she said making me smile how pure is she ...

Then i closed my eyes and caressed their head but soon they woke up and looked at me " what want my lap " they both nodded and sat on the bed and put two pillows on the headboard and layed in a sitting position only to get hugged by them like koala from both sides " hm now okay " i looked at them and they nodded put their head on my chest and slept and i put my hands on their hair and closed my eyes.........

_________________________________________

Let's see what they will do .....

Stay tuned for the next interesting part ....