Chapter - Five

Rani's p.o.v :-

Now me and Jin oppa were making veg biryani , Chicken and raita from everyone and our maids were helping us.

" ajumma can you pass me bowl of rice please " I sweetly looked at the ajumma who nodded and passed me the rice which I poured out from the bowl to the vessel where biryani is cooking and Jin oppa is busy with his special fried rice and his garlic butter chicken roast.

After cooking :-

" here it's done " we were serving " ajumma " i again called her " yes Mrs.Park " she smiled making us looked at her with glaring eyes " don't call us like that you are like our mother figure and your daughter Mina is like our sister  so both of you sit and eat with her " I smiled " but UNNIE " i looked at Mina as she stop speaking " you are like boys little sister who they are adoring for a year also our angels loves yoy as their play partner so no we think you as a family not as a servant " i smiled and then gave her something " Here for you " i gave Mina an envelope well others were looking her curiously " you aren't kidding right " she looked at me with big eyes " nope why will I look the the name " she squealed and hugged me tightly " But i didn't submitted them " she lokked at her curiously " I did and what you gonna do about it " i carresed hair " thank you I hope that I will be do my work sincerely and protect them " i said " what is it Snow/Rani /munchkin " everyone asked " well she got selected to be the Manager of TXT " i said and they all smiled and congratulated her " finally little sis you got a great job " Jin grabbed her hand made her sit beside mishti di " ajumma please sit with us " and she sighed as mishti di showed her cute eyes ..

At lunch :-

" It's swo yummy " Junghyun he said cutely looking like a squirrel while munching mouth full of his kimchi fried rice " Hyunnie you dwont twalk while eating " Jini scold him making him nod like an obidient brother " owkay noona " he again started to eat " Ma I looked at Dannie who was looking at me with his puppy eyes oh no don't do this to me I sighed and ask " yes love " he pout cutely " c-can w-we eat icee-cream pwease " those puppy eyes are damn and now both jini and Sannie looking at us with puppy eyes too " i am sorry love but first three of you get well then ma and Moni will give you okay " i was trying to deny his puppy " Papa pwease " Hyunnie looked that jimin making him melt " sure baby but a little okay "  he sweetly said making me glare at him and he gulped in fear "But not now hm because you are sick angels and ice cream will make you more sick also if you get sick how will you take care of your little sibling huh " Jimin spoke and they pouted more but then nodded " otay wee will waitú " Hyunnie slowly started to eat his food and we started to eat our and the other maids and gaurds were eating the food cooked by us ..

Jin's p.o.v :-

Little angels are too cute to handle and now I am going to be a father of my own this is what is to feel unconditional love and care towards your child now I understood Jimin and Jungkook how they felt when they got to know that they are going to be a father .

I was looking at my wife who was eating her lunch with a pouty face  " what happened jagi " i asked her sweetly " will you feed me " she looked at me with her cute pout and I pecked her pouty lips " sure jagi " and then we earn ooo's and hmm from other making me sighed " now we both will get a double hand embarrassment from you all " They grinned " yes we will " Rani said while showing us the photo of me pecking Mishti " yaah don't " Mishti pouted " wae wae when I told you to stop posting our picture on Twitter but you posted and wrote horny couple then I would I " Rani snickered and before I could say anything out phone flooded with tons and tons of messages as our wife's have the access of our social media channels ...

I opened the instagram and looked at the picture..

Saw our kissing picture with a caption.

" Look what a horny couple pro Max  🌚🌚 surely they did something nasty 🌚🌚 "

" seriously Rani you did this to me your one and only mishti di " She looked at her" yes " Rani laughed " Bish i you will pay for it " Mishti pouted " baby let the whole world see how much I love " ....

" aww sooo much cringey and cheesey " All of them laughed of " Mishti Darling don't laugh too much or else your stomach will pain " Aunt said while looking at us " okay so let's finish " ...

Then we ate our lunch ...

Then I heard Rani's and Namjoon's phones were ringing loudly making both of them frown and looked at their phone with wide eyes ..

" what is it " me , Jimin , jungkook , Rusha , Sofie asked them " It's from our Headquarters " they said making us worried ...

****

Sorry for the short chapter

But don't worry next chapter will be long okay ...

Enjoy my Mochies 🍡🍡