Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal

Start from the beginning

You came home, and only J-Hope was back from the hospital; the others weren't back yet. He was sitting on the couch reading a magazine as you entered.

J-Hope: (smiling) "Baby, you are back."

Y/n: (curious) "Oppa, where are the others?"

J-Hope: "They are not yet home; there was an emergency at the hospital."

Y/n: "Ohh, will they stay back until morning?"

J-Hope: "Jin Hyung will come till midnight, and others I have no idea; if everything is fine, they might return early."

Y/n: "Ugh, this cast is so annoying. How many more days do I have to keep it?"

J-Hope: "Well, we need to make sure your arm is fully healed first. How's the pain?"

Y/n: "No pain, just discomfort. I hate wearing this thing all day."

J-Hope: "I understand. Tomorrow, I'll check your arm, and we'll see if it's time to remove the cast."

Y/n: (excited) "Really? That would be awesome!"

J-Hope: "Baby, don't get too excited yet. First, we need to do an X-ray, then we can decide whether to keep your cast or remove it."

Y/n: (shocked) "Wait a minute... so, does it mean we have to go to the hospital again? Can't we just do it at home?"

J-Hope: (flipping pages of the magazine) "Obviously, we don't have an X-ray machine at home."

Y/n: (mumbled) "Why don't you buy me one instead of spending money on hamburgers and Sprite?"

J-Hope: (looking at the magazine) "I heard that, (sigh) and I wish we could, but X-ray machines aren't something we can have at home."

Y/n: (whining) "But why???? I don't want to go to that scary place again. You all give me an injection."

J-Hope: (focused on the magazine) "No one is giving you an injection, princess; we are just going for a physical checkup."

Y/n: (whining) "But Oppa (cut)"

J-Hope: (looking at you, calm) "Y/n, don't be stubborn; we will talk about this later, now go get changed and get fresh."

Y/n: (pouting) "But it's still scary. And uncomfortable. And boring. And... and..."

J-Hope: (puts down the magazine and pulls you into a hug) "I know, baby. But it's important to make sure you're healing properly. And we'll be with you the whole time, okay? We'll make it as quick and painless as possible."

Y/n: (sighs) "Okay, oppa. I trust you."

You went to your room to change your clothes and sat at your study table

You went to your room to change your clothes and sat at your study table. But you neither had any homework today nor needed to work on a report anymore.

Y/n: (to herself) "No homework, no reports... time for some serious binge-watching."

You turn on your PC and start browsing for series to watch.