"Go back to your camp. And stop running across the border." She said, glaring at them with her only eye.

"Go!" Thunderheart roared, as the two young cats scampered away. Wolfheart fixed the scent-line again, and nodded, signaling to head back to camp. "I'll tell Winterheart to send a patrol near ShadowClan again, just incase." He informed.

"We are already done already, aren't we?" Nightfeather replied, stepping up to the grey tom.

"True," he said, flicking his tail for them to follow.

Silentpaw dropped her squirrel in the fresh-kill pile, and watched as Coldkit scampered her way, and grabbed it with his tiny teeth. The white and gray kit grunted as he attempted to lift it, the squirrel's whole body trailing under his belly across the ground as Coldkit headed for the nursery. Silentpaw could see Silvermist retrieve the squirrel from her kit, and licked his ears in thanks.

A familiar scent drifted across Silentpaw's nose. Sunflame! She thought, and whipped around to catch his strong structure. Sunflame walked around Silentpaw, so blurry and misty, that he was see-through. Silentpaw could hardly see a nice glint in his eyes, looking straight at Silvermist. A harsh leaf-fall wind hurled away, making Sunflame disappear.

I miss him so much. Silentpaw didn't leave her eyes off the ground as she padded towards the medicine den.

"Falconpaw didn't die because of the snake, Echopaw." Stormwhisker said.

"What?!" Echopaw screeched.

"Bloodcough tortured him."

"I thought he was healthy!"

"I didn't know that he was exposed to Bloodcough!"

"Then how can you know now?" Echopaw challenged.

"Those kinds of snakes' bites aren't poisonous." Stormwhisker answered, then stopped to look at Silentpaw.

Echopaw glared at Stormwhisker to Silentpaw, and growled, stomping away to her den. Stormwhisker looked down at his paws.

I saw Sunflame, Silentpaw carved in the ground. Stormwhisker's eyes grew wide. "Where?" He whispered.

At the fresh-kill pile. I don't think anyone could see him except me. He was looking at Silvermist and his kits. Do you think it means anything? Silentpaw asked.

"I doubt it," Stormwhisker answered quietly. "You know how caring Sunflame is, he loves his mate and kits."

I feel so bad for him...Silentpaw clawed the ground.

"Silentpaw!" Wolfheart yelled across camp, his voice echoed through the hollow.

"Let's go hunting. Grunt is driving all of us crazy." He said as he skidded to a halt near his apprentice. He eyed the ground. "What have you been doing?" He asked.

"This is how Silentpaw comunicates with the Clan." Stormwhisker answered.

"Then how come I have no idea what it says?" Wolfheart replied.

"Only me and Silentpaw know what the marking means. If she claws something, I can say it for the Clan."

"Okay..." Wolfheart said, and flicked his tail for his apprentice to follow him through the bramble entrance.

Silentpaw seperated her jaws and caught the scent of vole. She carefully and quietly hurried over to the prey, and crouched into hunter's position.
Her tail waved against the ground, rustling leaves as she went. The vole perked up, and ran away. But it didn't notice Wolfheart's paws as it bumped straight into them, then Wolfheart killed it with a single bite in the spine. "Good teamwork," he commented, and buried the vole in the ground to get later.