Bonus!

Thanks guys, so much for reading this now completed book! I hope it's a story you'll proudly remember. This chapter is mostly for fun facts and stuff. Bonus, as said in the title. But first, I want to tell you guys...
I'm doing a contest!
Theme: To draw one of your favorite scenes from this book!
Requirements: Must have color, and must have text from the scene in the book. And most importantly, it must be an original drawing.
Due date:
Reward: The winner gets her/his drawing in the sequel, Birchmist's Enemy!
So yay! Now for some fun facts!

-So when I started this book, I only wrote chapter one and two and didn't start again for a long time. In chapter two there's a battle with ShadowClan. I started this fanfiction when I just started reading the books. So I said that ShadowClan was evil. But later, I discovered that ShadowClan isn't evil. Nobody can think that! So I made up something: ShadowClan is evil because of Lightningstar's reign, Lightningstar is the only survivor of Bloodcough. Lightningstar is Blood's mortal servant.

-Silentmelody and Cloupaw's father was named Fireclaw, that's where Silentmelody recieved her flame-like pelt. Fireclaw died from a battle with ShadowClan when Silentkit and Cloudkit were born.

-Silentmelody was Jayfeather's revenge plan. Jayfeather was the one who decided that Silentkit should be mute, so she can witness a disability like him. Later, when Cloudpaw passed away, she persuaded him to speak with her sister, and Jayfeather ended up seeing Silentmelody every night in her dreams.

-Silentmelody was the only thing that made Jayfeather happy after he lost Half Moon.

-Silentkit's birth was very late, that's why Cloudpaw became an apprentice before her.

-Bloodcough was originally created by SenpaiNekoChan. I added a few of the symptoms. Thanks!

-Nightfeather and Moonstar are sisters.

-Silentmelody's name was originally going to be Silentfeather, adding Jayfeather's 'feather'.

-Silentmelody was originally going to be white with black paws, ears, and tail tip.

-Wolfheart's name was originally going to be Wolftail.

-If Cloudpaw didn't die and got her warrior name, it would be Cloudfoot.

-Lightningstar fell in love with Moonstar after he murdered his mate, Smokeflame (Smokeflame's Path #3). That's why he wanted to unite Clans.

-Lightningstar was a good, loyal warrior (Name of Lightningstrike) but once he became leader, Blood gave him all of his nine lives, also giving him Bloodcough. (Smokeflame's Path #3)

-Silentmelody's Dream was originally going to be Silentmelody's Wish. But she dreampt more than she wished, so...

-Stormwhisker's father was a kittypet named Dragon. He later became a warrior with the name of Dragonflame, and now an elder. His mate is Orchidshine.

-Silvermist is (accidentally) named after the Disney fairy.

So that's all I can remember, but when I think of more, I'll update.
Good luck on the contest! It will also be announced in 'My Sketches'.

Update: Hey guys I just want to say, this is my first ever Warrior fanfiction--my first ever fanfiction, ever...so please understand that there are plenty of flaws, not only the grammer and spelling but the plot and names and stuff. I mean the name Metalclaw is technically impossible, because the cats have no idea what metal is. And I did mix Mudfur and Mudpelt...because I was reading Crookedstar's Promise at the time...
I read a Warrior cat rant book and it said that the author was reading a fanfiction of with reincarnation. And yes, for some weird reason, Silentpaw died and came back to life and stuff. But still, I mean, lots of flaws.
And as you could tell already, the whole thing is based off of 'love'. I read another rant about the main character always falling inlove and the fanfiction ending up as a love story. Yet another flaw.
Another rant about the main character always being female. Not that big of a flaw...but I already planned on making the rest of the books have female main characters, so...wait, except in the last one. But still.
End of update.

Thanks for reading!